1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perry Bombs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dieselboy, Nov 9, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I'm only being half serious, but I think the repubs are trying to loose the election. Back in '08 I felt the same way when McCain chose Palin at his VP. Mitt, Cain, Perry, Ol Batshit crazy whats her name, I mean, who in their right mind could guess that this group would come together naturally...maybe over Millions of years it might be possible...but all of them right now??

I think the real leaders of the Right know that regardless of who's in charge things are going to stay tough for another 4 years..."so lets let the Left run things, and we can blame them, and then right when things get better we can step in and take credit for it."

I might need a tinfoil hat.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Honestly, there's not a candidate I have confidence in right now.

I can't help but think there are some truly talented / experienced politicians (in both parties) being held back due to the lack of funding they bring to the table or their inability to be manipulated like puppets.

Damn could we use someone with true leadership qualities to throw their hat in the ring.

3. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Is it me, or...

is Perry trying super hard to channel G Dub?
    It's like he's thinking to himself "If ah try reel hard ta soun' jus' like Dubya, mebbe more 'Mericuns will be tem-tid to vote fer me".

Fucking Jackwagons - ALL of 'em.

I Soooooooooooo am feelin' ya on the whole "They MUST be trying to loose (AGAIN!), how else kin ya 'splain WTF is going on?

If this shit keeps up I'll be racing at Mosport, and flyin' a red Maple leaf on the side of my helmet!

4. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Real tinfoil hat wearers know the real leaders of the right and the left are the same people...
    but yeah, looks like Texans are going to have to continue to put up with Perry.

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I still think Cain or RP could do the job quite well. The very fact that we're looking at Cain, who has no political experience, says how f'ed up our current crop of politicians are.

6. Cains response to every question: 999

Paul, Huntsman, and Romney performed well during the debate.

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I'm getting interested in Huntsman, but the poor guy can't get any attention.

He at least has some foreign policy experience beyond the "I can see Russia from my house" or "Uzbecki-becki-becki-becki-stan" variety.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

A: Mitch Daniels.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I agree. If the current crop of front runners and the "anybody but Romney" syndrome keeps going like it is, well, things are known to change overnight...

They're making Huntsman more & more palatable everyday.

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

This is why you always read off a teleprompter in today's political world. Perry can't remember his own agenda/script and the world ridicules. IMHO, it's no reflection on the guys resume, body of work, or public speaking acumen but rather a lapse that happens to everyone if you do public speaking enough. But for all the dittoheads that constantly deride Obama for the same I enjoy watching you blush with embarrassment. There are smart phone based teleprompter apps these days and during campaign season my guy better be using one to talk to his friggin' mother much less when he's speaking to constituents or the media. I don't care if it's a debate because you know the questions beforehand and the answers are scripted. As the Palin apologists will attest a moment of media mockery can stain a candidate forever.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

The next President, Barack Obama. Joy

12. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

13. H8R

I've been saying that for like 2 years. The Repubs are just giving him the election by being arguing, petty little girls who keep getting caught with their hand in the douche pile, or by being completely ignored by their own media.

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke:

I'd of put more puking, but that's all the beeb allows.

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Isnt this a primary? Thats what they're supposed to be doing...

16. H8R

Really? I thought they were supposed to be explaining their programs and ideas, all the while convincing us they can be "Presidential". I understand the attack impulse, but I can't think (rose colored glasses maybe) of a single candidate that I ever voted for who acted like an muck-racking, exploitative fuckwad during their campaign.

I keep thinking be petty isn't a good thing for a President. Then again I could be wrong.

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Sort of like Clinton getting credit for a booming economy after the Republicans put him in office. Oh yeah, they did. Owed him for his work in the Iran Contra thing. :p

But seriously, I agree. They aren't trying very hard to win this for the very reasons you say.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I thought you voted for Obama? :confused:

:D

19. H8R

Why you always got to bring up old shit John? :crackup: