1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfection?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jul 15, 2023.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man I actually put probably way too much thought into this, but it was a fun thought experiment. I didn't even consider anything being outright "perfect." Doesn't exist. But maybe perfect for a specific role. Even then, almost everything I can think of, no matter how great, I can think of something else that is better in at least one aspect. Example - Scarlett Johansson. Damn near perfect but maybe just a slightly thicker booty and a russian or eastern euro accent would maybe achieve perfection.
    Music, movies, women - tons of examples that get close. None that achieve a perfect 10 in every category.
    Hikes, views, trails, tracks, guns, alcohol - much shorter lists but still none that check every box with a perfect 10.
    Cars & motorcycles - I can think of one each that I might consider perfection except I don't have enough hands on experience to say it with conviction. Ducati 1098R Tricolore & Mclaren P1. But for all I know the Duc is a maintenance nightmare and no one over 6 foot can get in the Mclaren. Without hands on, can't say for sure.
    So I'm left with 2 things. Food & a mountain bike. I've had a couple steaks that I would call perfection. Literally nothing to be improved upon. The cut, the cook, the size, the seasoning, all of it.
    The other one is my mountain bike. I've never rode another bike that I think is better suited to southeastern US cross country riding. I literally would not change a thing about it.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Don’t forget the terrain man! Iowa, unlike Kansas and Nebraska has hills…

Nothing but rolling hills across the entire state! It’s like a never ending landscape of nice full B cups.. nothing too big or too small and always fun to climb on and go for a ride…

I’m not into blondes or ton rated chicks but to each their own. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Not into blondes?

Does not compute!
    404 error
    Syntax Error
    Fatal Exception

CBRRRRR999, motion and 27 like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bacon. Damn commie.

ChemGuy, vfrket and Dave Wolfe like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

fuck

Dave Wolfe likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Papa 1 Redtail Nil!!

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I was talking to a buddy the other day and “types” came up. He reminded me that I inadvertently cock blocked him with a blonde in Spain, and another in Vegas, both who were the aggressor or I’d have never noticed them. He said, that’s not even your type!

It’s odd how we’re all wired differently. If a woman doesn’t have dark hair with blue eyes and taller then I won’t even notice her…

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Yeah.....Right!!

27 likes this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

The blondes are absolutely true, and nothin happened, as I was on one of my multi year celibacy kicks which he was still bitching about because “you’re not going to do anything anyway!” :crackup:

I may notice other “ASSets” and “TITles” but the eyes are the keys to it all :D

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You misspelled nipples. :beer:

27 likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Have I got a deal for you… :crackup:

27 likes this.
  13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Mah dick

source: your Mom

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve found my own absolutely psycho ones that fit my “type” :oops: Considering my record maybe I should look into blondes…

15. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Blondes, what you mean there All fake.

16. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Since we have veered from perfection... There are better beers, but for an all around beer - Modelo Negra.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelynes favorite beer.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I prefer brunettes but they can be more troublesome than blondes.

Janice at  age 18.jpg

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There must be someone here who is the perfect asshole,
    who's in the running?

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ahem…

cha0s#242 likes this.