1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People Suck

Discussion in 'General' started by Sideshow, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

My boss asked me to ride there to do a quick take off. The police wouldn't care down here because it happened on private property. Had an issue years ago and learned that.

I'm hoping my boss will man up and pay for the parts and I'll do the repair myself, but seems he's trying to avoid the subject.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or as he's known in the Southwest, El Ron!

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Really? So, leaving the scene of an accident where personal property was damaged doesn't count on private property? Not being a smart ass, just askin.

4. Sideshow

Had my car hit years ago. I called the cops and they wouldn't even write a report since it was on private property .

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bet if someone was selling weed in the parking lot they'd care.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It was Xenu. He was not pleased with you parking that bike there.

7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Your insurance outta' pick it up. Not sure what kinda deductible would hit you.

8. Sideshow

Update.

I am on the sidelines at my shop. A supervisor for my company called me from the job. Security camera shows a security guard at the job go to my bike 2 times. I was told the security guard came clean this morning. I'm being told he said he went to move by bike because he thought it might get in the way. When he picked up the bike he felt it was to heavy to move. Put it back down and walked away. When he turned around the bike fell.

So in other words he shouldn't have even laid a damn hand on my bike. My president asked me not to say anything and he will contact them and see if they are wanting to do the right thing.

9. racertex

racertex vintage dude

what the hell is a "quick take off?"

this thread is making my head hurt.

10. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Ding Ding :clap:

11. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Tear off the roof I'm guessing. Which sucks a whole lot of ass if you've never done one.

Wow, it was the security guard the whole time. That's some Scooby Doo shit. Glad he came clean. WHO TRIES TO MOVE A MOTORCYCLE THAT ISN'T THEIRS??

12. tito

tito Well-Known Member

non motorcycle owners....

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

14. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you damn kids...

15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Good on them for owning up to it. They could have easily said that they didn't have anything on tape. Maybe they're trying to recruit you???

16. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

meddling... :D

17. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I knew it was the guard all along..:D

18. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

wow, just wow. So the security guard sunk himself, and then admitted it AFTER they saw the tape.

I would be shopping for all new parts that show a remote scratch, and quote them for FULL retail.

19. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Yeah me too. :confused: You were asked to ride there to do a quick take off. What is that? The roof? The bike? Myself and others here don't get it. ???

And why were you specifically asked to ride your bike there? That does not make much sense. Unless your bike is your primary form of transportation and perhaps it was just phrased a little differently. :cool:

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Kinda helps if you read ALL the posts before posting.