1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeing in public just got easier

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Was at a race meeting in Belgium a few weeks ago, those were standard in the paddock and campground. They have them in Watford High Street in the UK as well, the idea is to stop the late night revellers from pissing in shop doorways, apparently it works.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Heard on the radio last night S.F. is hiring 5 people to go around the city and clean up human waste. Evidently the have a poop spotted hotline and have over 14000 calls so far this year.

3. The most recent time I was in SF I had a concert ticket. The venue was a 20-minute walk from my hotel. In broad daylight, I was accosted and grabbed at by no less than 6 intoxicated weirdos. At least two had pissed themselves. I took a cab back after the show.

Whenever someone tells me they are from "the Bay Area," my instinctive reaction is to take a step back and secure my wallet :)

4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You hang with the wrong crowd. My friends in the Bay Area are far more "friendly". :D

JBraun likes this.
  5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yes it does.... the whole damn dirty place.... Glad I was only there for 1night... hated it...

6. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Five people to clean up all the crap in the streets in Frisco is like pissing in the wind.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe they should just pay a bounty for BMs.

8. nantahala

nantahala Well-Known Member

I was in Paris for 2 weeks in June and these new red urinals must not have been out yet. The older versions with the 3 or 4 urinals in a circle are still around in a lot of places and are no big deal. They are needed along places like the canal in the 10th district where a lot of people picnic. That's a lot of wine and beer... And the sanisettes/public toilets seemed to be hit-or-miss as to being in operation.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It's a wonderful city, don't get me wrong. It's just full of piss and populated by some of the most awful people on earth. Parisians are #1 assholes in my book, followed closely by the Romans.

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I've met quite a few French people who don't like Parisians either.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

They would put a band aid on a staph infection and call it cured.