1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeing in public just got easier

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Aug 15, 2018.

1. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I didn't read the link but I'm all for peeing outside. I'm old. Us old dudes need to be able to pee freely. We ain't got time to wait.

Signed,
    I. P. Freely

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Damnit, why did this have to get invented. Portland will officially install these every ten feet now.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Amsterdam has had them for years. If you haven't made it to Portland by now, you're probably safe.

dobr24 likes this.
  5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

If you've ever been to Paris, you know these are a good thing. The place reeeeeks of piss, especially their subway system.

Phl218 and beac83 like this.
  6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

We have actually had a resurgence of stupid here that now make Portlandia look tame. So, still not safe.

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I just got back from Paris, walked all over the place and never saw one of these.

I'll agree that the entire place smells of piss and its difficult to find a public restroom. Still cant wait to go back.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

For some reason this really cracks me up LOL!! pissoirs .... hahahah

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I got to use them in Amsterdam when we were on the canal boat ride. I told the driver I had to go he pulled over I jumped out deal done. I think it’s an awesome idea.

10. It won't make peeing easier in Paris - perhaps just a bit more sanitary. Peeing in the wild in Paris has been a thing for decades, if not longer. It's also a thing in the bigger cities in Germany, because: a) urinating in public is not illegal, and b) most toilets in Germany (especially in cities and large transportation facilities) are pay toilets. Why pay 1 Euro for a 30 second leak when you can water your neighbor's flowers (or a lamppost) for free?

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wish I'd known about the legality in Germany. Wasted a lot of good beer money on toilets :D

Phl218 likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wait, you were on a boat and you got off the boat to take a leak?
    You were surrounded by water.

David-imoddavid likes this.
  13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

And sorrounded by people in fancy clothes who probably would have frowned upon me whipping out the ol' tallywacker to relieve myself.

TSWebster and stangmx13 like this.
  14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Well, it is where we got the word "piss."

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Their paying toilets piss me off to no extent. Having people pay not to defecate on the streets is miserable and the #1 reason their city smells Ur-a-peein. Emperor Vespasian was an asshole :D

K51000 likes this.
  16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Maybe the poop and pee infested city of San Francisco can save on urine eroded light poles crashing into the streets.

JBraun likes this.
  17. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Wee wee

18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It will happen any day now in California. It will be another way this state trips over itself to cater to the homeless while shitting on the taxpayer. It’s a super trend.

K51000 likes this.
  20. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

9C49BC85-99D2-4B8F-B44B-14017D758E31.jpeg

cha0s#242 likes this.