1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Fund Raiser

Discussion in 'General' started by trispdtrip, May 8, 2015.

1. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Ok, so it’s been a while since I have done one of these but it’s time.

I am trying to raise money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF). I will be participating in the Atlanta Ride on June 7th. I encourage anyone in the area to come check it out if you have never been involved in a quality charity ride.

In order for me to reach my goal this year of donating $5000 I am not only hitting up friends and family, I will also be collecting in front of a local store on Saturday morning May 23rd, and I will have a drawing for a Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Cartridge Kit. Max at Traxxion was kind enough to donate a Kit with installation for any model bike they currently have a spec for. You can visit the Traxxion site to see a complete list of bikes currently spec’d.

AK-20 Kits start at $1099.95 and go up to $1249.95 depending on the model bike and installation is $200. For a small donation to a great cause you can have one of the best suspension setups on the market.

Tickets can be purchased for $20 each, which gets you one entry into the drawing. There is NO limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased. So, if you purchase 5 tickets for $100 you get 5 entries in the drawing.

Cut off for purchasing tickets will be Friday June 5th at 5pm EST. I will do the drawing and post a video of the drawing on the Traxxion Facebook page before 6pm that evening. The winner will be notified via email.

I am only going to publicize the raffle on the WERA BBS and Ducati.ms. These are the two forums I participate in so those are the ones I will be using.

100% of the money raised will be donated June 7th at the Atlanta Ride for Kids event. If you would like to donate you can PayPal funds to [email protected].

Thank you so much!
    Mike

2. Mike, $40 coming your way. Hope it helps! Good luck.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  3. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Thanks Alex, how's Cali treat'n you?

4. I can't complain. My life is a bit crazy at the moment but I did pick up a new race bike yesterday. R1 is officially gone. I'll just text you instead of writing my life story on here haha.