1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peanut problem

Discussion in 'General' started by motoboy, May 24, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What's with boiled peanuts anyway? The geechees love em. The closer you get to flat land in NC, SC and Ga the more you see em. On every counter in the gas stations.

Tried em twice. Fkn nasty.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Flat landers don't know shit about boiled peanuts. Mountain folk are the masters. And they gooooood.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

They grow peanuts in the mountains you ninny?

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input, everyone! I'm sober now.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Ok....I'mma need a map......this fool don't know what he's talking about.

R Acree and YamahaRick like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Do you put hot sauce or something on em? Lord knows they need it.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Flatlanders grow them. Mountain folk make them awesome.

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Boiled peanuts are absolutely awful. And while we’re at it , You can take the Mullet Dip and shove it up * Your keister . That’s another awful weird tasting product sold on every other corner down South :Puke:

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Fixed.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I was a little nervous to Google mullet dip. It sounds pretty good!

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Can you provide some insight on this mullet stuff?

12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

After I moved near banjo country NW of ATL I thought the same about the boiled peanuts. Mainly cause they smell like worn out gym socks left in the truck of a 81 Camaro for about 3 weeks in July. But damn they are tasty, if you can get past the smell....

Even better with salt.

And even better-er with stripper and blow...:D

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Thought I did. Google.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  14. speedluvn

Blow is only best when inhaled from near the ass region of said stripper. Fug any boiled or other kinda nuts.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What's with the eyeroll? Literally Google mullet dip. A bunch of recipes pop up. Prior to today, I had never heard of it, so I can't speak to any particular one. In general, if you like smoked fish, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, Worchestershire sauce and a couple of other things that I don't recall off the top of my head, you might like it. I will try one and report back to the group. OK?

16. speedluvn

Thank you :beer:!
    Once you are unsuspectingly learn what a double decker is you learn not to be the first in the water.
    Just like you I’m just as apprehensive Goggling unknown things that I’m exposed to on the beeb. Especially links to urban dictionary. Once your exposed to some of the smut yo can’t erase your memory.
    I now understand that mullet dip is some fish and cream cheese dip. Not my cup of tea but I’m sure many enjoy the culinary delight. Hope you’re having a great Memorial Day Weekend :flag:

17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I make a great smoked salmon dip/spread with cream cheese, yogurt, assorted herbs and spices. I like it a little hot, so am inclined to add some tobasco or Franks.

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

The best suggestion in the thread so far (next to mine). :D

19. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Making dip with Salmon is great. But Mullet is an oily bait fish

20. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Tequila shot style, take a lick of salt and follow with peanuts. No lime needed.

motoboy likes this.