1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PCIII firmware update?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by pfhenry, May 17, 2017.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

I got a 07+ power commander III used of ebay for my 09 sv650..It connects with the old type of wire tap.. whenever i send a map, it accepts the map. But runs like trash and throws a fi code with red light with every map available (zero map, stock, etc.) ??? I've since removed the pcIII to just ride jeez.. it reaks of fuel but has ok throttle response... Has anyone gotten the firmware file to be recognized by the reprogrammer software? i see the firmware file for fuel but when i download it, its as if i never downloaded it because the .dfu file doesnt show up when searched for in reprogrammer software. about to go office space printer demo on this piece lol.

2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

3. pfhenry

damn 9 volt adapter!! is it really that simple?? thanks for digging around FAQ metricdevilmoto

4. pfhenry

i've been uploading maps while the bike is running for communication...is that a problem?

5. pfhenry

i've somehow contained myself and not pulled an office space moment on this power commander. Its off the bike if anyone wants it for 20 bucks

6. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Make sure you are connected to the primary and not secondary throttle TPS.