1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris Hilton Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterBlaster, Nov 6, 2011.

1. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Radical Freedom Fighter

Did I miss something? Saw a tweet from Nicky and followed the links to her page (I swear I don't follow her). I don't know it this is a good thing or bad thing....

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's an old thing.

:)

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's about to turn into a lawsuit thing.

4. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

tweet from nicky...

if hayden then your good.

if nicky hilton then time to turn in mancard

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

?

"Congrats! RT @ParisHilton: OMG!! My Paris Hilton Racing Team Rider Maverick Vinales just won First Place in the #Motogp Grand Prix Finals!"

6. lqdgrphcs

lqdgrphcs Active Member

Old news......good thing as far as I can see. Sponsorship money is sponsorship money. She wants to support a team good for her. Just brings more attention to motorcycle racing.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She isn't giving the team any $$$.

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

As in, she's not upholding her end of the contract? If that's the case, why'd they continue to give her exposure?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She wouldn't pay up after the rider refused to carry a cockapoo while racing.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The feathers create a hell of a lot of wind drag and she should have been happy that he agreed to tape the dumbass white dog to the top of his helmet but noooooo.

:)

12. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

I loved the post race where she invaded the podium area and proceeded to talk to the camera. "Yea, Maverick's great and now we're number one..." in that stupid voice of her's.

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Say what you will about her, but, she's talking to over 5 million people with everything she says about motorcycle racing on Twitter. And she's been talking alot the last couple days. And don't even try it...no - I don't follow her on twitter. I was following all of the MotoGP related info on Twitter and her posts were coming up quite a bit, so, I checked it out.
    Yes...it's annoying reading the shit she's saying, but, like they say, no such thing as bad press.

14. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'm with this guy. Not in a sexual way but in a thought process manner. :rolleyes:

15. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

She got this motorcycle onto the Tonight Show.

Attached Files:

16. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

Agreed.

17. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

How many races did she attend this year 2? This was the first one she saw Maverick win correct? She was just excited and she didn't know what to do but cheer Maverick. She stayed to the side a little bit and they probably wanted an interview so she gave one congratulating Maverick. It wasn't like she got on the bike and did a slutty pose on it. Or when on the podium it wasn't like she stepped in front of the riders and stole their moment. She was on the side and she received the crew chief trophy. It wasn't a big deal. Also like it's been said before no such thing as bad press.

And she wasn't an ass when they played the Spanish national anthem, she took off her hat. You gotta give her a little credit for that.

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

19. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Man you're one sexy bitch, ED!:D

20. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Ed, let her know if she wants to send some of the old, outdated equipment to Knoxville, I'll pick it up...you know since the 125's are now obsolete...we could find a use for it here.