1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palestine v Israel

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The media is flooded with pics of blown up Palestinians. I'm sorry for the citizens of Gaza but you know what? They VOTED for Hamas to represent them. Hamas is barely more than terrorist org. Am I wrong?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hamas is the reason the Palestinians are getting killed. Israel is trying to keep the collateral deaths to a minimum but Hamas wants them dead.

Take the gloves off, Israel, I'll support you. (that and $17 will get you a Venti cup of coffee at Starsmucks).

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm far from being a leading authority on that subject but I tend to agree with you. I just got done having a debate on exactly this subject on the facetubes with someone I went to HS with, I asked her that exact same question about Hamas.

The odd thing is the number of anti-Israel folks making disparaging remarks against this conflict as if they're the ones who started it.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fuck 'em both.

Let 'em fight to the death, then kill the survivor.

5. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

What he said

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Fuck Israel!!!! Too bad they werent finished off before they went and stole the palestinians land in 1948. PFFT history repeats itself and these rats have it down packed.Now they are festering off the U.S.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Israel policies may go a good way into explaining why Palestinians voted for Hamas.

NSA is on my ass now...

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

What civilization hasn't ruled over that piece of land. As far as many are concerned, the Palestinians are nomadic people who tended to squat wherever their feet found them. You aren't going to kick Israel out of the land they won. I daresay the Israeli government is fairly crazy, but their presence in the Middle East is needed. Even without Israel, you think that region would be peaceful??? Look at Iraq right now.

9. pickled egg

Land that Israel *won*? :confused:

:crackhead:

10. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Palestine voted for a terrorist org because Israel was systemically pushing them further off of their land and trapping them in ghettos.

The Middle East will be a sheet of glass someday. I just hope I will be gone before it happens.

11. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Arafat led the Palestinians down this path.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Who pushed Arafat?...

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Perhaps if you'll look at the history of the Israeli people you'll begin to understand something about that part of the world. If Israel was left alone to live in peace they would no longer be in the news every day. They did not "steal" anything since that piece of real estate was more or less "assigned" to be their homeland by the powers that won WWII. In fact, that land used to belong to the Israelites before Christ was born but were driven out by others. The Arabs have not left the Jews alone since 1948 and have sworn to destroy them and you're blaming them for fighting for their lives?

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just let Uncle Adolph sit in his corner and rant...:D

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So if the UN came in & said that they were giving Texas to the Indians for the atrocities committed against them by the white man... and you had 48 hours to pack your shit & get across the Red River... would you shrug and go happily?

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup:taken in stride...we are all just ranting when it comes down to it.I dont think discussing it on the WERA beebs will really establish peace in the middle east.......or will it,oooooohhhh.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Part of Jordan used to be Palestine until it was annexed. No one bitches about them taking the land leaving the Palestinians in camps.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You mean after they gave them back control over Gaza, kicking out all the Jewish settlers? Was that the pushing Israel was doing?
    Or was it the settlers they kicked out of the West Bank?
    What the hell have they done with Gaza since it was given over to them, besides elect a terrorist organization to run the place and import missiles?

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I'm not so sure that idea is far-fetched. The thought of U.N. troops ordering our citizens around is sickening.

The Palestinians have always been squatters and nomads. Tell us how "their land" legitimately became their land. Weird how the liberals always assume the worst of Israel when they always count on the Jewish vote.

20. pickled egg