1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Zebulon Proctor

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Hey man, I was out in the ole garage "freshening" up your bike from the endurance race:D and noticed you've got a leaking fork seal. Since you'll be needin' the bike for CMP you want me to get it done for you and you can reimburse me? Don't have fork seal drivers at the house so I'll need to take to someone. Let me know. I'll be around until about 6pm tonight.

2. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Nice of you to crawl out from under your rock and grace us with your appearance every now and then.;)

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That rock's damn heavy! I was at NFMP last weekend. I won the tire guy for a day contest. While Derek was riding the endurance race I was laying out in the sun:D The owner of the endurance bike let me use it for Sunday's sprints but it developed a big problem after the victory(2nd) dinner:(

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Zeb, where are you? I know the government doesn't keep you that busy. Especially on Friday:D

5. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

You have got to be kidding me, a fork leak, jesus, i haven't even ridden the bike one foot and it's already breaking crap.... I ...uh... have absolutely no idea where i would start to fix a fork seal... how about if you don't mind getting whatever I would need to fix it and when i get there friday we could do it together that way i will know how to do it next time. It was really nice and tempting of you to offer to do it, but i'm not going to learn squat mooching off of nice friends. I'll give you a call when i get off. Thanks

6. ZebProctor

Is that ok tony? or do i need to hunt down the parts?

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Yo spankmaster. Did you try to call the house yesterday?

8. ZebProctor

Dammit, I'm stuck here in FRICKIN cold as HECK Boston, I'm call when my flight gets in tonight