1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Wrecklessfull (Ship my shite!!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Brigman, Dec 20, 2005.

1. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

I sent a set of forks to a dude about 3 weeks ago. He lives less than 2 hours away from me, and he still hasn't received them yet. I used USPS, and didn't get any insurance, etc., because shipping and eBay auction total were less than $40. Now, I have to go to the PO and find out if there is any way to trace the package, and, if not, I will refund the dude his entire amount, even if the forks get delivered six months from now. (The forks were from a '87 KDX 200).

2. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Bingo!!! Integrity!!!:up:

3. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

Way I see it is, he PAID to RECEIVE the item. Even though it's neither of our faults that they got lost, he paid expecting to receive them. I just feel obligated to return his money if he doesn't get what he paid for, even though I'm out a set of forks.

I would expect the same thing, so I feel good about handling the situation this way.

4. Brigman

Brigman Moto mojo

Integrity!

Yeah...I am a bit of an old school middle aged guy with a good bit of integrity! Some people have integrity...some people don't. I am going to let this thread go! This is the last post from me about the damn kickstand and service manual. If I don't answer the phone, it's probably because I am out standing by my mailbox.:D

Focker out!!!

5. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

Ya.. Focker!!!!!!

So I thought you were the guy making the calls to wrecklessfool and he wasn't answering!!! Oh well..... No biggie.... I think a lack of intigrety is pretty obivious by no aparrant offers to refund you for the items in question..... I guess I'll just monitor ebay and all of the forums to make sure this fella doesn't try to pawn the stuff off......

Words of wisdom Jason.....!!!! YA BETTER SELL THE SHITE LOCAL...!!!!! I'll know when you get rid of it here... on ebay... or any other sites I may be lurkin......

Peace out girlscout...!!!! :wow: