1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging: Todd, Missi, Robyn, & Chad

Discussion in 'General' started by R Rahn, Jul 8, 2003.

1. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

Thanks to all of you for keeping me fed and in good health (bandaids and such) this weekend. I did make it back home to jacksonville 12 hours later. I had to stop and shut my eyes a half dozen times. You should have seen me asleep parked in the waffle house parking lot though....I woke up in the drivers seat hands on the wheel, foot on the brake, trying not to hit the wall I was parked in front of...the truck wasn't even running. Needless to say after that adrenaline rush I was good for another two hours of drive time.

Damn I'm sure gonna miss georgia and all her cheap gas. $1.27 a gallon is the stuff of wet dreams.

See you guys soon.

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Ross,

Dammit boy!!! Dont go doing that again! Youre going to dinner with us Sunday night was awesome, youre a hella great guy, but you REALLY should have jumped on 85 and headed south earlier.

Im glad you made it home ok. Least you did what you said you would do and stop to get shut-eye. That scared the hell out of us knowing you had all that way to drive. We've been worried and thinking about you. WTF didnt you get on here and let us know sooner?? :mad:

Hope to see you again soon my friend. :)

3. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

Refer to my other post. Banned from the BBS