1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Ken Bebout

Discussion in 'General' started by FATDUMBNHAPPY, Jul 1, 2003.

1. FATDUMBNHAPPY

FATDUMBNHAPPY Well-Known Member

I could use some greatly needed help
    I could really use some help finding Ken BeBout.
    I bought some carbs. off of him on ebay about a month and a half ago and never received them. I sent payment to him via. Paypal hours after the end of the auction and then he answered the only email I sent to him (question about the jets). Since then I emailed at lest 8 times, called his given phone number (found off of Paypal), and filed an inquiry on ebay about him.
    Some info I have on him:
    - He owns (or used to own) Finish line racing at www.finishlineracing.net
    - Address is 945 18th ave. SW Vero Beach, FL 32962
    - Races or rides a SV650 with # 112 expert plates (cant make out any clubs he races with)
    - Phone number is (772) 569-8090

I am not sure what to do in an event like this; I was hoping that he would end up calling and give some lame excuse like his computer got fried or some thing. Really I don’t care, I just want my carbs.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Tyson Kahler @ [email protected] or 724 493-9050

2. FATDUMBNHAPPY

FATDUMBNHAPPY Well-Known Member

Thanks for looking and to the ones that responded I appreciate you taking the time to post(posted it twice).
    I took the advise of MightyDuc and did some calling. After talking to about 5 people I got a hold of a detective that said my man did get busted for selling stolen parts, and he won’t be returning any phone calls for some time now. He is facing up to 50 years in prison, don’t know how many accounts he is up against but the more the better. I hope he gets a cellmate that hasn’t seen his old lady in years and is looking for a little piece.
    Looks like I won't be seeing my money for a year or two, I wonder if they will let me use the carb. until then?

Thanks Tyson

3. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Do you have a vehicle to get your money back?

Is there a way to put your name on the list of "victems"? Would it do any good? or is this just going to be chalked up to a life experience?

Maybe you could speak to the arresting detectives or the prosecuter?

4. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Find out where his new "apartment" is and go drop in on him from time to time just to see how he is doing and that you will be seeing him soon when he gets out:)

5. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Bring along pictures of his wife, kids and family with you - some action shots of them around the house, maybe grocery shopping, playing at the park, stuff like that... just so he knows that you know who they are and you know how to get to them when you want to... and there's nothing he can do to stop you.

-Wish

6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Ya this is a great idea! That way, when you get arrested and imprisoned for stalking, you can be his cellmate, and really put some work in on him!

:rolleyes:

7. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

:rolleyes: is right, 'cause if you're dumb enough to get arrested and convicted for stalking, you deserve to get sent away to a "federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison", 'cause you sure as hell aren't any use on the outside.

:rolleyes: ...please.

-Wish

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Well, smartass, if you visit the guy in jail, they will inventory everything you have with you...like the pictures you have with you around his house and family.

Did you think the guy would lie to the guards and say "ya, that's my long lost cousin. He's supposed to have those pictures...yes, even the ones in the grocery store."

Anyway, I'm sure this is ridiculous and not needed, as only a colossal moron would do any of the stuff you suggested.

:rolleyes:

9. gixxergirl

gixxergirl Well-Known Member

That is sick....:(