1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Buddy Christ

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Wondering what the word is from the top on the Massachusetts same sex marriage ruling? Can we expect Democrats to embrace the concept and take it nationwide? Will Republicans rally against it? Will Gloucester become the gay wedding capital of the US? What does this mean for Ted Kennedy? How will this impact the Boston diocese? :p

2. I follow the party line. Read the Bible. :D

Mike Barnacle says he won't be affected one way or the other, but he wishes both sides would shut up.

Jay Severin says that the Supreme Judicial Court might as well order us to say that the earth is flat, and he wants to shoot five justices on said SJC. (Brad, if this guy ever gets syndicated, you'll be in radio heaven!)

"Whitey" Bulger is all for it, as long as they don't rat out his location to the FBI.

Governor Romney is very much against it.

It will take too long to change the Commonweath's constitution to ban it, so they're going to do damage control by having it classified as a "Civil Union". Maybe they shoud deport them all to the People's Republic of Cambridge. :D

If you're talking Massachusetts Democrats and Republicans, I don't know. They've been going through political gender-bending for a long time. They went from having Ed King, Reagan's favorite Democratic Governor to Pro-Choice Deadhead Bill Weld, Ronnie's least favorite Republican Governor. Their previous two Republican Governors (Jane Swift doesn't count. All she did while Governor was to have babies.) got appointed by Slick Willie to cushy Ambassador assignments, 'cept Jesse Helms torpedoed Weld for being too liberal. Watch for him to run for Governor of NY.

No, P-Town (Provincetown), way out at the tip of Cape Cod where hardly anybody notices them, will become gay wedding capital of the world. They already have the distinction of having more lesbians than gay males. Many heteros who go out there for Todd Henning's annual party feel very uncomfortable walking the streets.

Don't mean squat to Teddy. He'll probably shut up because he's a good Catholic boy and I own his ass for annulling his marriage to Joan. :D

I heard all the priests were getting excited about the prospect of being able to marry their altar boys, so I had to prompt the new guy (Bernie Law's replacement) to remind them about their celibacy vows. Some of them think that buggering is still being celibate (I think Clinton gave them that idea), so I had to set them straight about that.

Don't point that thing at anybody unless you intend to use it!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2003
  3. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank Buddy I read this early before anyone else got to work. I still have tears in my eyes.

4. You want another laugh?

Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful
    doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts that they were able to give to their elderly mother who lived far away in another city.
    The first said, "I had a big house built for Mama."
    The second said, "I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house "
    The third said, "I had my Mercedes dealer deliver her an SL600."
    The fourth said, "Listen to this. You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can't read it anymore because she can't see very well. I met this priest who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Bible. It took twenty priests 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."

The other brothers were impressed.

After the holidays Mom sent out her Thank You notes.

She wrote: "Milton, the house you built is so huge. I live in only one
    room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."
    "Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes. The thought was good. Thanks."
    "Michael, you give me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead, I've lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the gesture just the same."
    "Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense
    to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious.
    Thank you."

Last edited: Nov 24, 2003
  5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Re: Re: Paging Buddy Christ

I heard on the news this morning that "America's Most Wanted" is going to issue their own deck of cards, similar in concept to the Iraqi deck issued to Coalition forces.
    "Whitey" Bulger is the Ace of Spades! :D

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You need to wander over to that Nicky Hayden/Joe Rocket thread and straighten some people out, somebody claiming he has more money than God. :)