1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Base Trailer 1 or 2 bikes New Tires SoCal local P/up $ 275 obo

Discussion in 'Other' started by 95speed, Aug 21, 2018.

1. 95speed

95speed aka Felix el gato

Open base trailer, set up for 1 or 2 bikes.
    Base / frame dimensions: length: 6'....width: 50"
    I covered it with diamond plate a while ago....Trailer is foldable..
    Electrical never worked from day 1....but after 50+ track days and 2 racing seasons, never got a ticket.
    Tires size: 20.5 x 8-10
    NOT selling with the Baxley choke like on photo 1 and 2....3rd photo is an oldie, one of our first track day, 2 bikes set-up, no diamond plate..
    Selling with:
    * 2 rails ( will have to drill the diamond plate...trailer frame is pre-drilled for 2 rails...)
    * New tires ( 1 wheel brand new, other side was my spare, with maybe 50 miles on it..)
    * 1 spare rim
    * 2 hitch ( with different drops )
    * brackets with rollers to move the trailer ( when folding is completed ).
    This is a very reliable and mighty little trailer, never got a flat, never got a ticket ( even rolling in the fast lane...), pretty steady ( 1 bike ) at 70-75 mph....
    ASKING $ 275 obo
    I'm in Socal ( Hollywood ), pick/up or we can meet somewhere...I can drive up to a 60 miles radius from Los Angeles 90046.
    Trailer is available after August 28th...( gotta move 1 or 2 bikes before ). DSC_4541 copy.JPG DSC_6355.JPG DSC_2506 copy.jpg

2. 95speed

Bump.

$ 250.

3. I live in Long Beach and I’m actually pretty interested. Any idea on weight? Just really looking to use it to tow my ktm 450 with my wrx. I’m sure it’s probably pretty damn light. I haven’t gotten myself setup to tow yet since I just got my bike back and the car is new.

95speed likes this.
  4. or10r

or10r Active Member

I have the same trailer except with larger tires. I have an aluminum deck as well and mine weighs 160 with the chalk. Total with my last bike on it (GSXR 750) was 600 lbs. Your WRX will tow it easily.

5. 95speed

Captain, sent you a pm....

:beer:

6. 95speed

Sold.