1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMRL invades PIRC (BeaveRun) Pa.. 5/26-5-27

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by fireman343, May 16, 2012.

1. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

That's right, we will be at PIRC (use to be called BeaveRun) Pa during 26th-27th weekend! Practice will be from 2-8 on Sat and is held by PIRC and not us at OMRL. I believe it is $25 for the practice day. SuperMoto, mini's, etc.. Come out and enjoy one of the best tracks around!
    OMRL races will be held on Sunday the 27th at 8am. Classes for every bike.. Come out and get some practice and preview of what the Eastern Mini Championships will be like in Aug.
    For more info, please visit our website at www.ohiominigp.com

Also, camping at the track is available, I know I will be camping there Sat night and it ends up being a good time!

Hope to see everyone at the track!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blackbird2xx

blackbird2xx Well-Known Member

I wish I could go. Lots of family stuff will keep me here at that time. Raddad13 and I are planning on getting up there atleast once this year. Have fun!!!

3. gluvnaa

gluvnaa Well-Known Member

Hrm, let me check my schedule!

4. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

my european tour got cancelled, so I'll be there! :beer:

this track is a blast, I can't wait!

5. fireman343

Gluvna, make it happen man!! You won't regret it, so much fun!!

Blammo, I heard about that man.. Sorry...., but glad you'll make it out! See ya there!

6. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I'm sooo glad we have the mini section(thanks again Mango:D) and I'm equally glad you posted this or else I woulda totally missed it.

I'll be there

7. fireman343

Sweet!!! It's always worth a shot to post up race dates!!
    See ya at the track