1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! I'm in Jersey.

Discussion in 'General' started by oldmonk, Oct 25, 2010.

1. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Thought I'd try thunderbolt out on a whim. Didn't budget for the extra million for the turnpike :eek: Never been to NJ before, so I'm on the lookout for Snookie!! Is wera thinking about ever racing here? This should be interesting, wish me luck and we brought an umbrella girl for our trackday race! :up:
    Anybody have an opinion on which hotel to stay at tonight? Country inn, quality inn, or motorsports inn?

2. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Lock your shit up...

3. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

:eek: Sounds like you're in quite the "situation" :p

:D

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Had anything stolen yet?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pick me up a case of hair gel and some tan spray.

6. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

$90 gets you a room overlooking the front straight.

Country inn, quality inn, or motorsports inn??? (do you carry a gun?..lol) Drive one town over to Vineland and stay at the Hampton Inn.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

First NJMP trackside, then the hotel NEXT to the motorsports inn is fine, think that is the quality inn. DO NOT STAY at the MOTORSPORTS INN! or as njracer says go to Vineland.

8. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

The best deal is to stay right there at the track in the suites at Thunderbolt....

9. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Well I am from WV, so yes on that one question......just didn't want to use it.
    Thanks for the tip. And I'll look for the special hair gel and tanner. I hope to be at least two shades darker by the time I leave!

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Also the Holiday Inn Express is a decent place to stay in Vineland. And that Texas restaurant has some good grub too.

11. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Texas Roadhouse....kind of like Outback. Still good!:up:

12. sternsi

sternsi Well-Known Member

yea, carrying a gun on njmp property is smart. :crackup: The holiday in off 55 is only $79 a night since they are doing renovations. We have stayed there the last few times and never had any issues. The restraunt next door usually has some decent looking women drinking at the bar too;)

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I would not need a gun to handle "the Situation".

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, you been murdered and robbed yet? :D

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I always wear running shoes!:D

I survived a few weeks working (pipeline preliminary routing) in NJ/NY. Don't asked me how I escaped in one piece. I have no clue. I felt more comfortable working in Mexico.:D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, at least they'll wait until he's dead before they sodomize him. :D

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

If you want to wake up at the track, call NJMP Concierge at 1-856-327-7202. The $95 plus tax double suites are nice, they have a breakfast snack basket in each room, a fridge and microwave to warm up some lunch. Check out is noon, so your significant other can sleep late if he wants :)

If you want really superb dining, the place in Millville is Winfield's restaurant http://www.winfieldsrestaurant.com/ on High Street. That area is clean and safe, day or night. Literally a five-star restaurant in a little backwater town.

There is a decent steakhouse out by Route 55, Texas Roadhouse. You will feel right at home if you ever go to any of their million other identical stores. For breakfast, you can hit the Wawa at either end of town, or the Delsea Diner right in front of the Quality Inn. Like posted by others, stay away from th eMotorsports In at all costs, unless a hooker and an STD are on your list of things toget in NJ.

18. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

Sorry, do you think you will be able to escape? Many have tried and failed.

19. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

muff cabbage

20. UR35

UR35 David

Holiday Inn express pass the Texas road house on Right