1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old man Q....finger weave

Discussion in 'General' started by CharlieY, Dec 4, 2013.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Look for small hands.:D

If you dont have any family history, I think they say 50.....but my grandad died from prostate cancer......I'm over 50 now, but started around mid 40's.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I didn't know you were a Honda man?:Poke:

3. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Have you seen his fingers? tiny! :D

4. CharlieY

Thats funny. :D

I've also had both borescope jobs (Upperand lower, for ulcers)....but they arent yearly.....like every 3 or 4 years....the finger weave is yearly, or every physical.

Its comin man!!!!!:Poke::Poke::Poke:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just as long as you don't hear the dude doctor saying that while he's got his "finger" up your pooper.

6. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I am so going to eat some stinky curry right before!

7. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Reminds me if a story a friend told me. He had to get an enima. I don't remember why, and he may not have told me. It really wasn't important. He was having trouble squirting water up his own ass so he had his wife help him. They have a closer relationship than my wife and I do, I guess.

They tried different positions, and apparently doggy style is best for introducing liquids into the anus. He said he was on the bathroom floor, on his hands and knees, with his wife hovering above him. He was laughing so hard that his asshole was slammed shut.

When his better half finally got the bulb 'ol plenty neatly inserted in his corn hole, he said he shit all over the place. The walls, floor, door, and side of the toilet (he was a foot away from it).

I heard that before they put the snake cam up your ass you have to drink this evil concoction that causes you to relentlessly shit. Does this cause one to shit all over their house?

8. CharlieY

:crackup::crackup:

Yeah right.....both hands on your shoulders!!!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You get some warning gurgles with the laxatives before you get the butt camera.... They do tell you not to leave the house or go too far from the toilet.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The pokey smilie thing at the end is what cracked me up.

11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I'm in tears over here...worst part is my abs are killing me from a new workout routine and i hate all you fuckers for making me laugh!

12. CharlieY

Dayum.....:crackup::crackup: ..... I bet thats a "Family Memory" :beer:

I recall that stuff they make you drink being NASTY....like chalk.....and there is ALOT of it...like a gallon.....I assume it would empty you out, but I dont recall.....I'll take Seans word for it.:eek:

13. ZiaThunder

ZiaThunder Girly Racer

That blotter test... is actually an Occult blood test. It's to find any hidden blood in the intestines. It's not a bad screening test, but it's not diagnostic.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"Hey honey, while you're there, can you check my oil?"

15. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Don't they also tell you not to leave the office right after you get it done because you will blow your o-ring just like a 2 stroke all over the place? I bet people doubt that and just peace out then crap their drawers in their car.

I know giving my 2 month old an enema was awful and I felt like a terrible father, but the look on his face after he got done was priceless. Similar to the look I have after eating Mexican then using Nelson Ledges facilities the next morning.

16. CharlieY

OK,thanx....good info. I guess mine was negative.

I will say I drove home "Briskly". :rolleyes:

17. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

My doc scheduled me for a colonoscopy. He said "let them check it out, we will skip the rectal exam today."

The colonoscopy can tell them way more than having your doc knuckle deep in your keister.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone else still waiting for more information on this?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly no.... Never had it done but know what it is.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is it what the nurse did to Stiffler (that the only name of his I can remember) in Road Trip?