1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old man Q....finger weave

Discussion in 'General' started by CharlieY, Dec 4, 2013.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

This autta be interesting.....

Whats weirder.....getting the finger weave from a male doctor or female doctor? :Puke:

A recent experience has led me to say.....female doctor. :eek: :eek:

....And you young bucks on here.....your days are coming!:beer: :wow:

2. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I turned 40 next month. You'd think with modern technology, they would have a better way of doing this. Something less personal. Maybe put a finger on one of those Amazon drones or something.

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Are you kidding?!

I had a good looking female doc for about 5 years....I looked forward to the exam!

Here's how I picture every male doc that does the procedure....

[​IMG]

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

gotta have this done in the next few days as well... been putting it off for 5 years

6. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Question: Do they still finger the star fish or is it all done with snake cams these days?

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if the female doctor is hot, has a sleeve tattoo and the table in the waiting room is actually a naked jewish buisness man with a boner holding up the glass and SpeedyE is in the waiting room. . .

8. CharlieY

According to this female doc, besides the "Feel",there is like a blotter test, that she wiped her finger on (no shit,well...).....and its supposed to change color or something....but she said it was useless.

Kelly....yur keelin me man!:crackup:

This doc wasnt "ugly", but TINY....I cant believe I'm discussing this.:eek: .....but I thought you guys might find it entertaining.:rolleyes:

Anybody with afamily history.....dont be shy boys!......I'mtold it can be a life saver.

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I just started going to a new doctor 9 months ago. At the initial physical, he said that it was time for my first colonoscopy. We scheduled it and then I figured it was time for the old roto-rooter job.

He said, "well, they can check that out when they do the colonoscopy". So I'm guessing they still poke the starfish:D

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

just be happy they haven't had to milk it to test for a prostate infection...

11. CharlieY

You sir, have some potential....but it sounds like you've been hanging with Cortez too much. ;)

I can only picture my situation from like an observation camera or something....jeesh, I'd bet it would be funny.:eek:

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Milk it????????????????

13. CharlieY

I repeat.....MILK IT???!!!???:eek:

14. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

I have a hot female doctor. Tall, lean, athletic and funny to boot. When she informed me my 'exam' was needed she said she could or, if i was more comfortable, have a male doctor. she then explained that her finger was a lot leaner than theirs so i let her do it.

i failed to notice her finger is almost as long a mine. i thought we were all finished until she went another knuckle deep.

i told her next year she's buying me a drink first.

15. TheGrouch

TheGrouch Well-Known Member

At what age does all this fun begin?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if you're Cortez or SpeedyE, 'bout 18.

17. CharlieY

That extra knuckle must be part of the established process......cuz I was about to start singing "Moon River"......I'd post a GIF if I was savvy enough......wheres Walker? I'm sure he'd helpa brother out....with a gif that is.:rolleyes:

18. CharlieY

Mid 40's is common......I'm sure your doc will let you know. :Poke: :D

19. TheGrouch

TheGrouch Well-Known Member

Guess I'll rush right out and get me a doc.

20. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

old fuckers!

glad i am not there yet!
    hopefully by then some asimo looking robot will be doing it!