1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, which one of you is mentioned here?

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Jun 22, 2002.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

2. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Senior Citizen's discount. The wife's grandfather used that one recently after going 83 in a 70. He's 83. Cop thought it was funny, only gave him a warning. He still drives fast and wants to take my race bike for a spin. I'm afraid he'll make me look bad on it.:eek:

3. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

I'm the one who went by the signs so fast I didn't see them.....I've gotten lost because of that before. Never saw my exit signs.

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Last year got pulled over by Dekalb County. He asked if I knew why he pulled me over? I promptly told him that I had went around the slow moving car in front of me and then blew thru the light that was turning from yellow to red. He said wait a minute and I'll be back. So I was expecting the worst. He comes back and says that he's only going to give me a warning since I told him exactly what he saw me doing. I told him I wouldn't stupid anymore and he kinda laughed.:p

5. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

I was hoping to find myself in there :)

But for the record, Philadelphia Highway Patrol on 95 is the worst. They do not listen to you even if you had a good reason.

I once got a ticket for switching lanes without using turn signal. I did use turn signal, and he was at least 1/2 mile behind me. He caught up to me (I must not be speeding, he caught up to a bike in traffic) and gave me a ticket.

Went to court and he didnt show up.

I remember he said "you better have all your papers or you are walking home". I think he was just picking on me.

I also got a ticket once for keeping up with the traffic. I told him if I went slower I would get run over by the car behind me and would be more dangerous to go slow. He said "that's no reason to break the law." Go stop everyone then