1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFFICIAL CALLOUT TO ROBBY BOBBY

Discussion in 'General' started by Razors Edge, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

We need to do this, if for no other reason than to be the only ones to actually follow through on something foolish.

Plus - I get a really cool TL out of the deal.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You guys are having fun.....just STOP IT !! :D

3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

1) Mandatory engine tear down after race ... no packing up and going home

2) RB & Clarence Race .

A) if you have a mouth to spew shit , you race ... none of that I’m an Old Wounded Warrior ...

B) you must provide proof that you broke almost every bone in what ever side of the body you claimed in previous post ... because you are lie and cheat .

badmoon692008 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol I actually stood up
    For Steven In that thread.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How many mini championships have you won since your accident?

Oh, the irony of your posts. This is literally in the same post

How about proof of your injuries other than your mouth? Surely you have x-rays?

6. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

The call out stands as I first posted it with the exception I will raid the pot to $2K each. I’m trying to make it worth your time to come race six races and show everyone you’re the superior engine builder and prove I cheat. What a super great opportunity for you. Either accept it or tuck tail. But I guess it’s easier for you to spread lies and propaganda rather than accepting this golden opportunity .

7. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Actually this is the very reason I retired from WERA. I managed to finish the season and win the championship and that’s it. From that point it’s been helping others in the racing community.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wrong answer! You may now return to your regular non-BBS activities. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.