1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama's Millionaire Tax

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by bitchcakes, Sep 18, 2011.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Totally bustin' your balls, man. :D Just saying 1984 was the shit. You should have seen how tight the jeans were that the chicks wore then.

2. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Damn straight, I was born in '84!! Buncha old guys in here... :D

Jeans are all well and good, but the ladies around here have taken to wearing those spandex/cotton workout pants around as everyday attire this year... that's a fashion trend I can get behind!!

Besides, I've seen Dazed and Confused about 100 times. Chicks zipping up their jeans with vise grips, right?

:beer:

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Yep and it puts things into perspective.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

check your PM.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Man...1984...before AIDS was an issue in the hetero white bread beach towns. Herpes was the worst thing you could get in the world. Parents still dropped kids off at the beach for the day, unsupervised, nothing like a bunch of 16-18 year old girls from out of State looking to hook up with a locals.

Siggggghhhhhhhhhh.

6. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

So Buffet thinks he and other rich people need to pay more,Mr.Buffet please stop using all those high priced accountants to find those loop holes in the tax code that I don't know about and could never find if I tried.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thanks and no I'm not.
    However, are you under the impression that the tax rate is the same?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is empty. Did you send it somewhere else?

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nope.

10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

11. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I wonder if Warren Buffet gets laid very often? If I were him I would pay myself in Pussy.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sorry XFBO, I misread your post. I thought you were saying that Obama was worth billions. :eek:

I tried to find the site that I saw yesterday showing where Buffett's earnings for the last 5 years was about 50 million. Obviously he doesn't take that much in the form of salary instead reinvesting it for more earnings. I also noticed where he has given himself a raise since the security breech of late.
    It's now over one half million annually.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/11/us-berkshire-buffett-compensation-idUSTRE62A5SH20100311

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know. It really hurts when I think about going to my uncle's gas station to buy gas for my scooter. Then it was 17.9 for regular and 19.9 for "Ethyl". I could fill up my scooter for about 12 cents. Most of the time I would pick up coke bottles on the highway and trade them in for gas. I got 6 cents for most soda bottles. Woo Hoo!

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Damn. So Ron Paul was wrong. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaeRZ4S2Orw

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm curious. Do you feel that all people that make millions are evil or just certain ones?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gas when I got my license was about $0.33 in NC. Just for reference, minimum wage at that time was about $1.60.

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I sent again. Also to FB.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

All that matters not. In the class warfare rulebook the rich must be getting some kind of sweetheart deal. We're jealous and we want them to pay through the nose so we don't have to. :)

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I remember that too. My wife's younger sister was about 16 about that time and I remember one Sunday being over at my wife's parents for lunch. My wife yelled at me to come look at something. Her sister was laying on the bed rustling and squirming around trying to get her jeans over her hips. Before it was over the whole family was in there watching and laughing our asses off. (even her sister thought it was funny) :)

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Chuck, you don't know how badly you can throw up until you've seen a widebody woman wearing lime green spandex pants walking around Walmart. :eek::wow: