1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama abdicates, Clinton now Prez

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ringdingding, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Was that weird seeing Clinton speak for Obama? Could Obama be any weaker, unqualified, in over his head, stupid? And then he leaves because Michele is waiting for him to go to a PARTY! WTF!

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well since the Party of No is blocking the vote on extending the current tax levels he had to do something. Maybe if the Party of No would move over and let the Republicans, the party that wants to actually govern, get things done Clinton would not have been needed.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hope and Change!!!!

4. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

The party of no, what a bunch of whiny weazels. They have said more nasty things about Obama then anyone else in the last two years.

And hey, for disagreeing with Obama, doesnt that make them racists?

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

When I was watching Clinton speak I caught myself wishing that he was still in office. He is a far better speaker than Obama because he speaks as though he's speaking with his audience, not at them.

(Good God, what am I saying?) :eek:

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Surely those rich pasty white dudes will all be censured by the demodope leadership before the session ends. :rolleyes:

7. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

that clip was the most hilarious, pathetic event ever to unfold behind, or in BHO's case, to the side of, the Presidential podium. wow, just fucking wow. Even my kids are like wow did that just happen??? all you Obama ballsack swingers, the bus just backed up over you. holy shit. And Clinton is just like hey whatever dude, you think you left me holding the bag but you are actually the douche nozzle. HA. Clinton as bad as he was, is better that this foo

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No shit. Clinton showed why he was a 2 term president in that press conference. As much as I disliked the direction he went on alot of issues he is an extremely intellegent man that knew what he was doing. He didnt even miss a beat when that turd got dumped in his lap.
    Obama showed that once the situation escalates to where he cant weasel out of it with meaningless platitudes he is fucked. He is really showing us what a shallow pathetic man he is now. But at least he has a scapegoat in Clinton now. He can always say that he got bad advice and it wasnt his fault. If there is one thing he is good at it is blaming others for his failures.

9. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

ruPaul pulls chain...

u gotta fight, for your right! ... to (Christmas) party !
    US Commies UNITE !

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Clinton was awesome. Other than the weak ass cruise missile attacks or flat out non-response to the early terrorist threats, he did a great job. Especially considering the last several years of his presidency were overshadowed by Newt Gringrich's witch hunt.

11. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

yup... NAFTA, China-trade off, education reform,bubba-blowjobs,USS Cole,etc, etc, etc...

quote: Clinton was awesome. Other than the weak ass cruise missile attacks or flat out non-response to the early terrorist threats, he did a great job. Especially considering the last several years of his presidency were overshadowed by Newt Gringrich's witch hunt.
    he's back !! Thanx ,Barry !

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Clinton sucked. His Republican Congress kicked ass. Almost everything Clinton touched turned to shit. Guess how China has made such strides over the last decade and a half? Clinton ring a bell?

That being said, Clinton was still a much better President than Obama. Clinton was involved in enough criminal shit that he had to do what a President needs to do and that is shut his piehole the vast majority of the time. The best part was when he was tasked with speaking he was the best at it since Reagan. Clinton was an intelligent fucker.

Hell he's not in jail with all of those interesting deaths around him while Governor and later as President and don't any of you ass smacks link that dumbass Snopes shit on the bizarre deaths around Clinton. Controlled all of the Iran Contra drug shit, ran it right through Arkansas and came out with his hands clean and a Presidency. :rolleyes:

And I would still rather see him as President right now. Hell, Hillary would have been a better choice it seems.

13. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Benched

Attached Files:

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010