1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPR, Endurance round 1- 29dreams.com Racing

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Jeffro510, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

If you would like to read about our endurance adventures go to http://www.29dreams.com/

Click on the "Race team info" link.

Once into the race team web page just click on "Race Reports" and enjoy the reading...

Jeffro
    29dreams.com Racing

2. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Great report Jeffro. Nice to have the pictures to go along with the story.

Good luck to you guys.

3. racermojo

racermojo New Member

hey jeffro i emailed you but i dont know how to use a computer so who knows if it worked. or if this does. anyway good job ill talk to you later john

4. Jeffro510

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully the reports will get better, so keep checking back. Good luck to you too...

5. Jeffro510

Hey Johnny boy!!!! Got the email so I guess you're smarter than you look!!!! [​IMG]

Hopefully we'll see you at the track soon...

[This message has been edited by Jeffro510 (edited 04-15-2002).]

6. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

Congrats 29Dreams Endurance team!

Good ride jeff, funny that you rode 90 minutes and thought it was half that. I think your shoulder must be about healed with a stint that long.

Good luck to you guys and hope to see you at VIR during the Cycle Jam. Hey, if you need a place to stay before or after the race just let me know. Our house is about 1 hr 45 minutes south from the track.

Bruce

[This message has been edited by Bruce Brown (edited 04-16-2002).]

7. Jeffro510

Thanks Bruce. Yeah, the shoulder is definitely better to allow me to ride that long, but it just ain't what it used to be!!!! Thanks for the offer to stay at your place, but Chunk lives an hour away so we'll trash his place again. Hope to see you there...

Jeffro
    29dreams.com Racing

8. Tim

Tim New Member

Nice report Jeffro... Are you the guy that used to race sprints, number 510? Who is this Chunk guy your racing with and where did the name Chunk come from?

9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Who is this Tim guy!? And why is he beating this dead horse!? LET IT GOOOOOOOO.....

Move along - nothing to see here.