1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now things get interesting: Three-person civil union sparks controversy in Brazil

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by hank748, Aug 28, 2012.

1. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

A union is a union. :)

3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

When you start blurring the line...............who knows where you will end up.

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Brazil, you end up in Brazil...:rolleyes:

5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Polygamy has existed for millenniums. It still exists, legal or not, everywhere. It's legal in large areas of the non-western, non-Christianized world.

It's only since Paul became so anti-sex that laws forbidding it have been around - mostly driven by Christian beliefs.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Go Mormons!

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Victims here?...

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

As long as the women are hot and bi, totally legal.

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It depends on how you ask.

I have not issues with unions or contract. I guess if they went willingness, there is nothing to talk about.

However, I would be interesting to see what happens if there is a need to dissolution the union. I hope the have a good attorney going in. A better attorney may be needing going out.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Age did not come to mind? :)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In Utah?

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Don't forget your magic glasses:)

13. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

FTFY. :)

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Nah, anything between 25-50 and I'm good. However, the 25 minimum is getting bumped up. Getting old sucks!

15. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Aim high Doug!! Or low, as it were... :)

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Its just the natural progression. If marriage is whatever you say it is (or its unfair) then marriage becomes anything. The funny part will be when someone exploits the legal aspects of unlimited numbers of marriage partners to evade taxes. It will happen, and today's supporters will become tomorrow's advocates for cracking down on wrongdoers.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

But what if you're against governments defining what marriage is, *and* against taxation? :Poke: