1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

November 4th

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Oct 24, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Jase, the beeb isn't life and your perception of other humans is so far out of calibration as to be laughable. If you want to see hate, check out the major news outlets CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS. I consider it wrong to hate people simply because they are stupid. Please consider working a bit more on your observational skills, You seem to have a severe case of myopia.

Fencer likes this.
  2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I really dont think i need you to tell me how to live my life or what i need to work on.

I think its funny how from some words on a website you think you know me or know my life. Believe me, you dont.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Somebody should help you get straightened out. Good luck. You'll eventually get older and wiser...

4. jase

Im older than you think.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you actually read what you type and consider yourself in the same manner as you apply to everyone else. You tell me not to judge you based on words on a page, WTF do you think you just did?

Fencer and sheepofblue like this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Which is?

7. jase

You're right. I guess i just dont like the hate that comes from others. It gets old.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Join the club.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

:crackup:

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Too far. Way too far. That is ugly, and personal, and generally referred to as slander. Read what you wrote. Speaking of name calling, you do realize you called a person an opportunistic murderer, right?

Fencer and kangasj like this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Hi Jase! :beer:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough peoples posts on here show a lot about them and their true feelings. The feeling of anonymity does that. You and your feelings about things aren't all that hard to figure out.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Its all fun and games here, but I always try to be civil, and try to only attack ideas, not people. Both sides are guilty of marginalizing the opposition, but here anyway, it is very one-sided. I, for one, miss Joe Morris and ton -- two guys that were thoughtful in presenting ideas. Now, all you get are stuff like blkduccio, lamenting all the fake news while posting screen shots of made-up text conversations, and Fonda wishing for civil war so he can exercise his tools.

I'm sure they are much nicer, and sensible, in person.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way in hell Fonda is sensible in person :crackup:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dave, you are for the most part, fairly civil in your supercilious way.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I hope I am not trashing a carefully crafted persona:D but FWIW I have talked to him at the track a couple times and have purchased a motorcycle off of him. He seemed like a pretty good guy to me...

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

huh? I remember doing that once? It was a fake Trump tweet calling Canadians snow Mexicans. What other time did I do that?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Short term interactions I'm sure are okay :D

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Now you are just being mean! :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fonda constantly fluctuates between posting the most vile shit (like his stuff about Jase's family) and puzzling moments of introspection. If I had to put money on it, I would bet it depends on hormonal and medication levels.