1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notice: Rob Galusha is a liar and a thief

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Jul 24, 2002.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

This guy agreed to sell me several parts. I sent him a Postal Money Order on 20 June. It was cashed on 1 July. He has told me on four seperate occasions that the parts were shipped but refuses to give me any shipping information. He now does not answer his phone, nor does he respond to my E-mails. He will also not return my money. I know of one other who he is doing the same with. I have filed a formal complaint with the US Postal Inspectors. Any help would be appreciated. G
    :Puke: Rob Galusha
    515 s.w.5th.ave
    Fort Lauderdale Fl.
    [email protected]
    954-562-8249

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i've noticed that many people feel this way. but, to just say that in a public forumn is kind of creepy. rob, i suggest you clear this up. this is a tiny world we are in and you could be fu%ked if you don't. brad

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I hate "I told you so's" but... I make all purchases by credit card. They bank has always been able to get my money back if some a$$wipe pulls this kind of stuff. If vendor doesn't take the plastic, no deal.

BW, bullshit on this "not in a public forum" crap...

I was taught at a young age, "Don't do anything you wouldn't want on the front page of the morning paper."

I did a lot fo things I didn't want in the paper, and some actually made it there... I asked for it and I got it.

F^&k him... if he's going to lie... F^&k him with a meathook... sideways... [​IMG]

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you are right!! FU&K THAT SCHLEPROCK FU*&STICK CLOWN!!!!!

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

LMAO!!!!

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

where is my bowing smilie?!?

7. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

just to add to this i can say that i dealt with garth and he was a staight shooter!

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Party on, Garth! ;)

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

party on wayne!!!!!!

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Check your PM clown!

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

12. BERZERKER

BERZERKER Well-Known Member

he just posted on the 22nd trying to sell a pair of boots.....

13. mooserccs55

mooserccs55 slow fat guy

Hey Jeff can ya run his nme for priors? And if he has some can't ya post them too since they are public records?

Just a thought:rolleyes:

14. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

They had newspapers back in the dark ages? :p

15. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

book 'em, dan-o!

16. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

I'm in the mood for love, simply because you're near me.

17. JETPYLOT333

JETPYLOT333 Member

Hey scum fuck. y don't you learn to spell and maybe get the whole story before you jump on the band wagon 5 years later. Oh and I live in Florida too and love to settle business the right way. See ya around!

18. JETPYLOT333

JETPYLOT333 Member

And the rest of you assholes who know everything. Call out the guy I sold the boots too, and the exhaust, and the rear shock,and the lap timer, and everything else I've sold on the wera board.
    Happy shopping!

19. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

thread date 2/24/2002....7 years ago
    little late to the party no?

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Okay - terrific.