1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northwest Airlines Bastards

Discussion in 'General' started by roadracer86, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously - since it was already being handled by you, what did you expect by venting here? We've got your back on deaths of friends family and pets but everything else is fair game for ridicule. If you feed the goobers straight lines like you did then it's on loike donkey kong (I love that line).

If you wnat to take anything away form this it's that you do need some anger management because you're taking out being pissed at some dumbfuck in Charlotte to extremes by still being pissed tonight. Yes it's frustrating but handle it rather than freaking out about it.

2. roadracer86

roadracer86 Always worth the pain.

Well, what's your business big man? Performance? What in the fuck are you talking about?

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

lessee here...post count of 146 tryin' to take on post counts of 25,340 and 10,272...
    not even a dent in a percent.

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you tell me. prominent psychic.

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Is this Cleo's long lost brother.........Clueless?

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I just have to say that this is some great entertainment right here. :D

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Speak for yourself. I am sitting here with a helmet on just in case he balls up an interweb and throws it at me.:wow:

8. roadracer86

Mongo,
    Yeah, maybe I should not have posted my rant but others do this all the time on the forum. What I got right out of the gate was a couple smart ass answers from a few people that maybe thought it was an open invitation to push my buttons. If any of these were in the same situation they probably would feel the same way. Sitting in an airport watching someone berate customers is not a pleasant experience that no one should have to be subjected to. Hopefully all of these guys that think this will never happen to them, they then are truly immature and naive.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

here is a new kickass service in NW airlines bathrooms.

[​IMG]

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

600 thousand airline miles, and you are just now getting bad service?

i say suck it up, because you are doing better than the rest of the entire planet. :rolleyes:

12. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Try looking at things from the other side next time. My sister was a ticket agent for AA years ago, and I worked at the airport with her (also for AA), but not as a ticket agent. Dealing with a$$holes all day long who make constant demands and want to be pampered drove her nuts, and I've got a million stories just from eating lunch with her every day. Throwing your boarding pass in the guys face sealed the deal, I would have made life as miserable as reasonably possible for you myself. What did you really expect from the guy once you did that?

BTW, whining to a supervisor usually won't help, either, most supervisors have put in their time at the counter and have had their fill of hostile travelers.

13. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Now I know why your business is so damn prominent...........you sell bacon dispensers:D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude it has happened to me. I just don't let it get to me anymore. I used to real bad. Then I realized I had the choice to let it bother me or to not let it bother me. In the end I chose not to let anyone push my buttons.

But sometimes I fail and wad up paper in balls and throw them at people. :D
    MMmmmmmm............. Bacon.

15. roadracer86

I wish I knew but it i would guess it has something to do with trailer parks?

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm still waiting on you to prominently lay down the shit.

all i've seen is you shitting the bed.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

tru dat

18. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well since I am not the globe trotter you are I am just stoopid and use online check in to get my boarding pass and I never have to talk to anyone. Maybe you should try it.......or maybe that will just make you mad at yourself when you start to print it off.

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

20. roadracer86

All of you guys are missing the point; all I did was asking the guy a question? If that makes me an asshole in your eyes then so be it. He was extremely rude with many passengers, if he can't handle the public or the situation then he needs anger management more than I do and maybe he needs a career change. We paid these people $1200 for our tickets and this is the first time I had a major issue with an agent in all of my flights in the last five years. Yes they can be short and rude and like I said in one of my other replies none of you were there and it is my fault for even bringing this up because it seems to be beyond comprehension on this site. I don't care if you guys have 15,000,000 posts, it does not matter to me since this isn't a union forum based on sonority but a public forum for what I thought were racers and rational people. I guess I'm mistaken. For Christ sakes I give up, is that what you guys want to hear? Your guys are like a pack of fuck'n wolves here.