1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northwest Airlines Bastards

Discussion in 'General' started by roadracer86, Jun 26, 2006.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I sure hope I don't get anything thrown at me over the internet.

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I am throwing you the bird right now.:D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they act as he's described the gate agent acting to the previous riders and then to him - no problem. Also fwiw we've had riders throw paperwork a lot and have yet to yank a license just for that.

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

That is because they have to ball it up first........that is the higly educated way of doing it.;)

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

come on mongo. look at this poltroon's brief responses in his own thread and say he was innocent in this deal?

GMAFB.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, racers ain't all that smart when pissed off - it usually goes flying everywhere because they didn't ball it up :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D as long as it isn't that lame shocker sign that some think is way cool.

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

"i'm the only one in line you stupid bitch!!!"

"um, security to the cut-rate airlines counter."

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not innocent no, but I can see the timeline where it went from minorly frustrating to full on pissed off, not like all of that happened in one single instance of dealing with the gate geek.

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I didn't pass kindergarten but does this mean......Grab My Ass For Beer????:eek:

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, if you had a prominent kindergarten degree like me, you'd know.

12. roadracer86

roadracer86 Always worth the pain.

Again in case you have a semantics issue, YOU TREAT ME BADLY, I TREAT YOU BADLY.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

omg, you guys are killin' him.:D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you mean like he is minorly frustrated on this cry for help thread?

i point at him as I am the ORIGINAL fuck the airlines thread MASTER. :D

15. Strick

Strick Good to be king

So now you admit you were an asshole??? Then why were you surprised to be shown the door??

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

aim that fancy degree at strick, and PULL THE TRIGGER!!! :D

17. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Please don't......smells enough like shit in here as it is.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's a box of fresh Krispy Kremes at Gate A-18.....

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Usually I don't like a lot of Brad's threads but the dude is killing my small brain tonight. :beer: :D

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I will say when my lat flight with NWA last week the check in girl, (lesbian dyke bitch) would not process my boarding pass until I checked my carry on. Although it is the same carry on that I have logged over 100,000 miles with. Every other time prior, I check it right at the gate before boarding then I’m ready to hit the ground running and not stuck in baggage for ½ hour.

I finally just told her to give me my boarding pass as I was not taking any carry on and would just go back to my car and leave it there. She told the gate not to allow me on board and I ended up having to check my bag. When I picked it up at baggage claim they went through it and opened up my soap and shampoo and my protein shake mix making a mess. They suck.

Guess what on my flight back home the same carry on did not have to be checked and I gave it up at the gate like always. The dyke was just man hating on me. :D