1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOLA 1

Discussion in 'General' started by stickboy274, Jan 3, 2015.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You can try my SV for a practice :D That is seriously one of the reasons I don't run the 1000. I can't afford to. A SV front will last 2 weekends at the pointy end of things and 3-4 at my pace. A rear will usually last 2 weekends going fast fast but can get 3 out of the. Oh and they are cheaper too.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Small bikes are a blast to beat on.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think I'll go.

4. stickboy274

Great, we'll warn security.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Indeed they are.

Dang it... :D

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I plan on going....if only there was a schedule. Grom class?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Oh the joy, I think the weather is running ahead this time! ITS COLD TODAY!!
    But was fun to show the morning of race and miss practice and race.
    Im just glad we have enough races close to me. Throwing money away is not a fun thing.
    See you all there.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes Groms. Pre entry is open but I need to add the Groms and sort out the E/F stuff too (got V8 on there but forgot the others). Schedule will be next week. Have to get the rulebook done and the yearly schedule stuff has taken the last two days.

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Ok, was going to pre-register and wasn't sure how to handle the Grom. I'll wait until you update the online page.

10. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Just a heads up to the ones planning on pitting along the fence at Nola and using power there. Not gonna happen this go around they are building grand stands there for the upcoming Indy gig in April. Power users will be moved to the south side of the paved parking lot to the power available on the poles there. Water is available there also so I'm told. This information was provided to my wife by Reynell when my wife called 1-22-15 to reserve our pit spot with power. Maybe some one local there can chime in and provide more specifics. We reserved a spot on the south side of the lot directly across from the north side fence line we usually get. Again there are grandstands being contructed along that fence that parallels the pit road there. We were told no one will be allowed to pit there.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dang I wish I would have known when I went last. I would have asked for yall.

12. roy826ex

My understanding is no one allowed along the fence due to construction. We are good just going where they put us. Only downside is instead of a short walk from the toy hauler to pit road wall it'll be a Zuma ride there across that big lot. I enjoy pitting up against the fence and I can watch the races out the toy hauler slide windows plus a short ride after 3rd call :)

13. stickboy274

Good info. Thank you

14. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

You know it's time for NOLA when you look out in the driveway and think your car looks like a big beignet. :D

Enough with the snow already !! If it's not 60 and sunny next weekend, somebody's got some 'splainin to do.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It's 60 and perfect here now!

16. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Let it rain let it rain!

17. roy826ex

Lets hope that holds up through the upcoming weekend ;)

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also an FYI - no trophies at the TTRNO Speed Shop. One of the first Mardis Gras parades is going past their shop Saturday night so if Max doesn't get parked early he'll be screwed :D

On that note - it's close to the interstate and the Dome area if anyone wants to experience a parade Saturday night!

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Hush it you bastard!! You coming?

20. roy826ex

So where do we pick up trophies and that #1 plate :D

As for the weather I've been there and experienced all of it at some point and time :rolleyes: it's just part of the equation. Just come prepared :cool: