1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOB, Weapons, Deals Gap, Wizard all ya'll

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by ghetto customs, Jan 9, 2007.

1. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

now thats good, I dont care who you are

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, the difference in Kawaski money between 1st and 5th is more than I really want to suck up. If you want to get punted off the track, it's easy. Just make sure Estok is on the track with you.

3. Yea, I'm not saying you cant run those times on an SV, I was picking fun that they only did those times on a 95hp machine at Atlanta,a track that requires so little skill. The more HP you have, techniclly the faster you should go.
    Sorry to hijack your thread Russ

4. BMWIVAN

BMWIVAN Stick wanna-be

Justin,

You are the one looking for riders that will only do what it takes and not push too hard in endurance, so you should understand why they were "only" turning 38's. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=129986

They won the race right? :Poke: BTW - there was no quick change equipement on the Duc, a stock size gas tank with a regular gas cap, and that bike maybe makes 85hp on a good day.

Now back to our regular scheduled program

5. I finally found that nerve I was trying to get:Poke: :up: