1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOB, Weapons, Deals Gap, Wizard all ya'll

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by ghetto customs, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Jus wondering if you guys are still going to be with us this year. Any new LWT teams gonna be on the grid??................

2. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

Hey GHETTO, deals gap is no longer our sponsor but I (JOE) put together a much improved team from last year . Steve green , will be joining the team along a few other new faces . see ya

3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

who's racing the duc 1000 next year in lwt endurance?

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Ghetto, The Wizard2 team will be back in 07 on shiny new steeds.....

Not sure about the other 3 Wizard teams yet.

5. man, it seems like it would run away from the competition with 95hp stock, but I'd hate to see the bill when it blows up. Not to mention that there is'nt any contengency for running them. So it might be cool for the average Joe thats gonna make a race or two, or those fully sponsored teams that dont have to wory about paying the bills and dont relly on contengency.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The SS rules for it would probably carry over to quick change items as well as mechanically so that would offset it some.

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i know touring sport won on one, i think at the gnf. i'm pretty sure they ran it at barber too.

8. ghetto customs

Awwwwwww shiiieet, gonna be some dam good racen going on. N E 1 heard from NOB yet. Mellissa and them gonna come out again?

9. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

We are going to try and do most of the SE rounds with a new MSP motor that hopefully makes a little more than the 68 hp we had. Still hoping to come up with a more inspiring team name, stay out of every one's way, keep all the riders in one piece and end the year hopefully not regretting blowing off the GNF.

Backmarker!

10. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Ryan Nelson, Gill Cutchen and I will be out there in 07. Please wave when you come on by. We accept all offers of money in exchange for blocking, bumping, leaning on, punting, and any other mayhem. Contact me for a rate sheet.

:D

11. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

we are going to be racing the mid class not sure SB or SS yet, did one of you guys need a 6 gal SV tank with quick fill on already priced to sell

12. BMWIVAN

BMWIVAN Stick wanna-be

Touring Sport did take the GNF LW win, but they ran the SV at Barber. They will be running some select WERA I think, but mostly doing MOTO-ST next year.

13. ghetto customs

Russel was wanting to get an extra tank. 615-513-8331, give em a call if ya got one.

14. fastfrank

fastfrank Well-Known Member

15. Well thanks for summing that up for us, I guess us running the stock tank and stuff and only using one set of tires at Grattan and winning was a fluke. From what I'm understanding here is that we should have been way behind because our stock equipment should have held us back. Wait I guess this holds true for Chicago also, where we finished 2nd, etc.

16. Well, looks like if guys are gonna come out with the Ducs, and they can run a better time than a 1:38.117 at atlanta:)crackup: ) then it might be advisable to move off an SV and move up to a 600 if you plan on winning any Suzuki contengency.

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

we didnt have any problems running those times on our endurance SV at road atl in practice. of course we only made it 3 laps in the race. :down:

it'll still come down to the riders, pit stops, and strategy.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Would that include the gas tank?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep if that's how I went with the rules.

20. ghetto customs

Alright ya bunch of belly acher's, this is my thread and has specific topic. Either your in or your out, I shall allow the Duc to race with us, as long as it doesnt mind getting beat by some punks with an elaborate expertise in rigging some shit together. Thou the Duc is clearly faster, I have already gotten a writen proposal for as they call "punting" from a fellow nashvillen. So in retrospect, suck it up and by god have a good time.