1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No more divorce in North Carolina.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Past Glory, May 8, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn if you didn't miss the dripping sarcasm in my post.

2. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It had all been cleaned up by the unlawful invader janitorial staff before he got here. :D

4. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

I'll be damned! :)

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I can't wait to read how some gay dude's ex-hubby is going to be stalking Dits after the bitter divorce, and threatening to scratch his eyes out, or hit him with his purse! :D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd be more worried about the steel-toed boot wearing forklift driving overalled butch that snaps him in half like a twig when "her" wife gets half of her union pension. :D

7. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My brother wasnt opposed to gay marriage, he just thought it was stupid. He said, "i'm irresponsible. Dwayne would have to damn near a moron to marry me. He would then be financially obligated to pay for my stupid."

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Didn't Thom Tillis, one of the sponsors of the amendment bill, say last week that he thought the amendment would be repealed in about 20 years?

This leads me to the conclusion that the amendment was a wedge issue designed solely to get the uninformed uber-religious RWN's to the polls to select ultra-conservative candidates for the general election this fall.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That would make sense, if it was a ballot initiative on the November general election. Now it's over and done, what rallying cry do the bigots have to get the theocons out in droves to hold their noses and vote for the chameleon in the magic underwear?

11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Things that make you go "Hmmm."

:D

12. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Now who would THAT be? :D

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Not really. Educated doesn't always = smart, and there are plenty of educated fools out there. Those counties are mostly the larger metro areas like Charlotte and Raleigh. Lot of college students and homo-sympathizers in those counties.

14. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Those are called temple jammies, snowman. ;)

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Just curious. What is a "homo-sympathizer"? I've not heard the term before, and I've been working for equal rights for over three decades now.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, the first thing I notice about these maps is that the second one obviously wasn't drawn by anyone who went to a prominent university for cartography. Maybe it was Santorum's magic Etch-a-Sketch artists that drew that one? :D

17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The second one is sourced from WRAL-TV, which means some Chyron artist made the map. What I notice is that it's not as detailed as the upper one, which is sourced from the US Census data.

18. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

What will you do when the majority "feels" like taking something away from you even when you pose absolutely no threat to their individual rights?

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Damn it beac, stop stealing the funny from my posts with your learned serious on-topic facts! :mad:

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's a new term that the Baptists have coined since they won't let the limp-wristers use "marriage". :D