1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NJMP predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Sep 2, 2019.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Elias
    Fongler
    Beauchamp
    Rocko

Hopefully the twins won't disappoint..

r6boater likes this.
  2. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Steel cage match in Twins Cup :)

r6boater and Dave_SV like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

7 shaking fists in twins video

badmoon692008, r6boater and drop like this.
  5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Elias blocks every corner entry for the double
    SDK continues his streak
    Dumas wins out the season
    STK1000 sees Dunham with his first win
    And you can’t bet against Rocco

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is it just me or does that place need a repave?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Toni clinches the title :D

It's not just you....its still working with the original asphalt that was laid down in 2008'ish thats being held together in some spot with some very sketchy sealer/patchwork. When I was there a few weeks ago in the first AM session as I was coming out of T7 I saw a barely noticeable little patch of grass pushing through a crack right in the middle of the track. :rolleyes:

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

A “Mongo Who” t-shirt sighting.
    :D
    There's very noticeable growth on the right side of wheelie hill and mid-track in the sweeper. The place is looking like my never maintained, 15yo driveway.

BigBird likes this.
  9. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

WET?

r6boater likes this.
  10. britx303

Reliable power is an issue,as well as the speaker system actually working. Nothing like not being able to hear calls and then find out the power also went out AGAIN while you think the warmers are doing their job still............:mad:

sbk1198 likes this.
  11. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Which sucks. I was extremely excited when they opened and the facilities were great. In addition to being only 1.5 hours away. If it gets a repave and some minor updates it’s a great track. Aside from being in Jersey.

12. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Back on topic.

I will be there next weekend spectating and hoping for a great show.

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm betting on Barney for this one.
    Mesa for STK 1000

Those are the only classes that matter, anyway. We're back on the east coast, baby!

r6boater likes this.
  14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Why would anyone trust track power where the amps/voltage are NEVER consistent?

15. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Prolly because most of the people on here are Track day riders or club racers and don’t have the money for everything and a dedicated generator for warmers. Lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

16. britx303

We pay an up charge for our first race entry at njmp to open up all the power boxes for all racers. I’m lugging 2 bikes in a pickup truck so I like not having to haul my loudass unfriendly generator those weekends. But from now on it will be going to njmp regardless even though I will have to pay for the power anyways

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While we're talking NE stuff - Britx, got the package and thanks!! Good stuff :D

18. britx303

Cool........for some odd reason I see them everywhere until I went to actually buy them and they were nowhere to be found:D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

It is interesting, less spice that I expected and more of a vinegar flavor but still good stuff :D