1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nice V7 HW bike for sale (no, hell no, not my 250)

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by jp233, Dec 14, 2005.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

my buddy has a 93 cbr900rr -- its a really nice bike, when i rode it a few years ago it was so fast i shit myself.

seriously, NEVER RACED. always a streetbike. it did go down once at low speed (if you know atlanta, on that wicked turn from 75s to 85north, slow like 25mph)

clean title, i think around 25K miles. its got race glass (has piaa headlights on it now its never been raced), solo tail, pro-tek rearsets, 520 conversion, frame sliders, F3 front wheel conversion, SS lines and I believe ebc hh pads. i am pretty sure it has a pretty recent clutch in it and the valves have been checked (and they were all good)

after we re-jetted it and installed the pod filters (stage 2 K&N stuff), we had it dyno'd at 124 I believe. its got a Yosh full pipe on it. iut doesnt leak a drop and is in great shape. i doubt its been ridden much in the last 3 years since he bought an RC51 for street duty.

All you'd have to do is put race tires on this thing, gas and go. The suspension is stock, but in good shape as I remember it.

he's also got some stock parts (like all the orig fairings) you could sell for tire money :)

if anyone is interested email me jp233 AT yahoo and i will get you in touch with the seller. bike is in Atlanta GA area.

:up:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

hey JP how much did he want for the bike.......you know I just traded mess my f2 for a 94 900rr but a second bike might not be so bad to have around

3. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Thread Jack, also an 87 FZR 1000 for sale in bikes for sale. Eligible for V6 and V7. Buy it before Chip does!!

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

hey boz........the kid really liked your smack talk about his macking the ladies.......was pretty funny.....says he isnt going to crash much next year to look out.........know anyone looking for a motorhome....?? check general merch for sale in the bullitins.....

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  5. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

I dunno how much he was looking for the bike.......... but I can ask if you're really serious. I'm pretty sure its been a paperweight for many moons in his basement. I'm sure he's got it up on stands, on a battery tender though, this guy takes care of his shit!