1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFMP Camping?

Discussion in 'General' started by dav612, Jul 15, 2002.

1. dav612

dav612 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if thursday night camping is allowed at NMFP? I've been trying to call them all morning and its busy.

Thanks,

David Weber

2. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

and if so, what time dose the gates close?

3. dav612

dav612 Well-Known Member

yea, that too

4. dav612

dav612 Well-Known Member

GrantMLS -

I see you live in roswell also, is there any chance I know you? do you compete in South east wera? I just thought it was interesting that we both have 65 posts and live in roswell.

David Weber

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And what are the general camping conditions like now? Any improvements since Feb./Mar. timeframe?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Conditions - highly unlikely they will change any until more grass grows.

All else - the track will have the gate open Thursday night, they will lock it down at 10pm. Camping will be allowed Thursday night.

Also - the FM radio transmitter arrived so WERA will be on the air this weekend! No idea on the frequency yet but I will post it on the trailer when we pick one.

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Get ready for some serious HEAT:cool: Last time we where there It was hot as hell!!!!

8. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Bring a beach chair.....sand for miles....

9. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

is there a race this weekend at NFMP?

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yes, it is a North Florida Region event.

11. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Why can't they get grass to grow? It's rained every day for a month in most of FL. It takes two days for my yard to grow belly-deep on my Australian Shepherd. The smell of damp dog in the morning... :eek:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's probably growing great now. The main thing is affording enough seed and getting ti to start in the sand. They should be fine in another year.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

speaking from experiance. when you live in a sand pit it is hard to get grass. you need it to rain to water it, but if it rains hard or for a long time it washes the grass away.

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That's why those clowns that live near you in that BIG house have the asphault yard right?

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

you will need to be more specific. which clowns?