1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

True.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit.....where's all the Pats haters? Brady made umteen fuck ups and still almost came back.
    Good game by the Texans. Meanwhile here in Florida the Jags are still sucking. :D

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The Browns lost the rematch. Well the slim playoff hopes were fun while they lasted.
    It could be worse as we could have lost to the Bengals. Sorry Jets fans, I couldn't resist.:D

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Brady's starting to look old. His stats are way down this year and he's missing his receivers. :)

Pats can be beaten for sure but you still need to play a mistake free game. Only reason they beat the Bills the first game this year was a td off a blocked punt.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's painful to watch him run. He's never been known as a scrambler, but these days he looks like he has cinder blocks tied to his feet.
    It was cool to see Deshaun get a win over one of his idols. It seemed to mean a lot to him.

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Bills will be tested in the next 3 weeks with Ravens, Steelers and Pats.
    You get to close the season with the Jets...(Bird will fill you in on them.) :D

7. Banditracer

Yeah, if they can win out we'll know they're legit. Any given Sunday still holds true, Jets beat Dallas in Dallas then lose to the winless Bengals yesterday.

8. Sabre699

Viking looked good but not good enough.
    There's Russell Wilson again and he IS a force.

9. rwdfun

rwdfun

And at the other end of the spectrum the Lions are in full on "play like dung for Young" (Chase) mode. At least that is what our local talking heads are calling it

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

In 2011 in Indy, a fan was asked to leave the game for wearing a "Suck for Luck" shirt. The media made the stadium look so bad, stadium management gave that guy two free season tickets in 2012.

11. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

How’d that prediction of yours hold up?

12. Sabre699

Didn't know it was a prediction but a helluva game nontheless.....dick. :D

fastedyamaha likes this.
  13. fastedyamaha

Just think...they’ve beaten the patriots, Texans, Seahawks, and now the 49ers. All with a qb that we all thought was going to get destroyed this year like all the other running qb’s end up once the league gets time to study them and game plan for them

14. Sabre699

How do you game plan a guy like Jackson? If the breeze doesn't blow the way he wants...he changes the direction of flow instantaniously.
    Fucking amazing. The question with guys like him and Deshaun is how long before "that injury" takes them out. Mahomes has already felt it. It's just like you say...time will tell all. In the meantime this crop of young guns is definitely exciting to watch. :beer:

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Deshaun had an ACL at Clemson and his other ACL his rookie year at Houston, so he's felt it already.

16. fastedyamaha

Riverboat Ron has busted and is out.

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Panthers fired Rivera. Is this a new owner situation? He seemed to be a good coach for the most part. I understand he lost to Washington but it's not like Allen is the answer at QB.

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The new owner can not stand losing from what everyone says.
    I can get behind firing the coach but the GM needs to go too. They need to clean house if they are ever going to get past being a mediocre team like that have been since 1995.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They haven't been very impressive in the second half of the season. Unfortunately for them, they looked much better in the first half.

20. Banditracer

Maybe it'll give Jerry Jones an idea. :crackup:

masshole and Funkm05 like this.