1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next machine gun shoot

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by weber#465, Mar 26, 2009.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Knob Creek gun shoots are the shizzle, especially the night shoot.

3. MilleArp

MilleArp Microbrew Snob

+ 1

Been a few year, but was down there twice in one year. The night shoot was amazing.
    My Sig-O rented a mini-gun, and also a 50cal MaDeuce. That mini-gun put a big smile on her face!

:up:

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I did the same thing with a Barrett .50 (VERY accurate) and an MP5 (holy crap that is fun).

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Speaking of night shoots, one of the most vivid memories that I have is watching a demo shoot while I was in basic training. (Army 1963) We had a shooting range where there were no targets except for an old army tank and a couple of concrete buildings that were about 15 ft x 30 ft with a door in the middle and window openings on each side of the door.

The four platoon Sargents, and a couple of corporals, lined up with M14's (fully automatics) with all tracer rounds. It was a sight to behold. I didn't know that bullets would do the things that I witnessed. Rounds would bounce off the tank, or outside of the concrete and spiral upwards, then turn straight down while still at near top velocity. It sure did give me a lot more reasons to watch how I fired a weapon. (with respect to ricochets.) Bullets will go directions that are hard to believe.

6. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Same show there. Watching some of the tracers ricochet around was kool. Have you been to this shoot?

Youtube has some videos, but it does it about as much justice as a shuttle launch viewed on TV.

7. MK19 grenade launcher, M2 fiddy, 240G... much fun, but gets boring when it's your job. :down: