1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New York State Proposed Gun Legislation

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GRH, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You can marginalize me all you want in your own mind. It doesn't change the fact that you have no case to rest. I do advise you to rest, however as you are making no progress towards any discernible achievement.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There is that 5% of the time I am...could be.:D

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL! Rodger is 1200 miles away and is still scared shitless of Britt. Rodger's a smart guy sometimes. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Roll over Dong, they want to rub your belly. Good lapdog.

5. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

7. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

My friend seems to think they want to put a proper show on to say they atleast looked at it before they throw it out.

I hope he's right.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

There is hope, but don't hold your breath. An "Order to Show Cause" is issued by the courts in NY to set forth dates by which parties must repond to a motion. The fact that a judge signed one in the gun case probably means very little.

I'll have more once I see the papers, but that Utica news piece might be a bit of dubious reporting.

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

A couple pics from today in Albany. The place was full even with it rainy and in the low 40's, several legislators that voted against the bill spoke as well as the reps from the NYSRPA and SCOPE. David Keene spoke for the NRA.

Attached Files:

10. aedwards01

Looks like a good turnout. Its ashame legislators dont listen to the public, to busy pushing their personal agenda. Thanks for going out and showing support for our second amendment rights :up:

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Being a foreigner and all maybe I have it wrong but isn't the 2nd Amendment in place for when the legislators do not listen to the public and push their personal agenda?:D

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, which is why I'm not surprised one bit that they want to take it from us.

14. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I was browsing through the video of the recent Assault Weapons Ban hearing, and it was very refreshing to hear Sen. Cornyns questions and statements. The audio is crappy but this was his piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hptlfJwPyH8

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

AND... its begun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow! I especially like the demand for the address that the firearm will be stored at outside of New York.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Now go and prove your innocence.

19. aedwards01

Scary stuff. Thats why my rifles arent registered and yet another reason why I'll never live in that sorry ass state.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I wonder if all the criminals who own weapons that don't comply with the law got that letter.