1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New BBS doesn't fit my screen

Discussion in 'General' started by [email protected], Apr 24, 2002.

1. The new BBS doesn't fit on my screen. I use Internet Explorer.

Is there some preference I can change, or is that something that 13x can fix or adjust on their end?

I only see about 75-80% from left to right on the monitor.:confused:

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

Change your screen resolution to 1024x768 and it'll fit fine :)

3. GKing

GKing Well-Known Member

And after you change it, get some reading glasses because it will bereal small. :D

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, first goes the hair. Then the eyes... LOL!!! :p Tell Mike and crew great job on my forks, Max. You guys are great, but you know that already.:D

5. WOW! I tried that and it sucked! My eyes were vibrating and I got a headache in like 2 minutes!

OK, now your turn Mongo, resize the BBS for all of us non 54-inch monitor low-tech individuals, please....:)

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

LOL - sorry but I can't find a size configuration in the aontrola panel areas. Maybe Jim can do something but I have a feeling you might just need to start investing in some better monitors :D

7. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

You should be able to run 1024 x 768 with what y'all have.

Just may need to adjust somestuff. Refresh should be set to your monitor's standard... See if it flashes in the corner of your eye (Look past your monitor at the wall). It shouldn't.

If it does, change the refresh on your monitor.

Right click the desktop.
    Properties.
    Settings.
    Advanced.
    Monitor.
    Refresh frequency.

Put the setting from your monitor in the box... (or look online at your monitor's manufacturer site).

Should we go ahead and ask if Mongo can turn on a mono-syllable filter setting for you also? :D

8. Dammit Jim, I am a doctor, not a computer geek!:mad:

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I had to do this because the way you said just wasn't quite right:D