1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

you paid the 20 bux to watch it on your own tv? Ski

2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Yeah, I know. Its cheaper than going to the movie theater, however.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Watched earlier today, that was tough, and worthwhile; thanks for the recommendation.

skidooboy likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Just finished Cobra Kai Season 3, starts off a bit rough, but comes together as the season progresses. And Elisabeth Shue ...whatever she did, definitely doesn't make her look 57.

I really enjoyed it.

~sent from mobile

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

History of Swear Words, hosted by Nicolas Cage, drops today. Please don't f*cking suck, lol. :)

stk0308 likes this.
  6. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

On HBO, I just got hooked into Murder on Middle Beach and I'll be gone in the dark.

7. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Hangman, with Al Pacino was alright. tracking a serial killer with a hangman game. Ski

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, she was holding it down in The Boys season 1 as well. Was a shame to see those cans go.....

Wife and I have been pretty hooked on Succession on HBO. I've always like Brian Cox, and he knocks it out of the park in this show.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want more horrible histories, those are fun :D

10. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

So far it's brought on severe abdominal pain! Only two episodes in.

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

He has a nice new hair piece. And did he die his beard... :)

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Meh...The British black chick (notice I didn't call her a pussy) was pretty funny. :eek:

13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Yellowstone. Just finished season 1. I expected more from Kevin Costner....the story is ok but the constant drama that happens with some characters....yea whatever. The writing insults your intelligence at times.
    I’ll prod on into season 2 and see if it gets better.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Meanwhile VR46 living his best life...

upload_2021-1-7_10-30-3.png

Phl218 likes this.
  15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I got some good recommendations from this thread, so I'll try and pay it forward. The 30 Coins series on HBO Max is pretty good. There's only two episodes out so far, but it reminds me of a Spanish Twin Peaks. My conversational Spanish is nowhere near sharp enough to follow it without captioning, but even with the subtitles, I'm enjoying it.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

it was pretty terrible, at least the first episode. I will not continue. The subject has been beaten to death already, and they did not make it any funnier.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh that's too bad, I haven't gotten around to it yet. I thought it would be good, or so terrible it was good, lol. Sounds like neither...

18. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Just watched 2 documentaries yesterday on Prime.

'Fat Fiction' was quite informative and interesting. About the USDA fault in the US obesity crisis.

And Generation Wealth, which a photojournalist revisits her rich kid subjects 20 years later

19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Watched “Fractured” last night. Good flick with a nice twist.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!