1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESBA At Home Today - Anyone Going?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dutch, May 14, 2007.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

NESBA is at home today. We have absolutely no events at any place in the country today. Anyone coming? I'll be at the house almost all day. We can camp out and tech our bikes and then drink some beers in my backyard. It'll be cool.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, I wish I could make it!

3. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

Come pick up my bike and fix my forks. You are wecome to grab a beer for your ride home. Just open the fridge :)

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not me, gotta get the NESBA trailer repaired and new tires put on it. Then I have to go to a NESBA sponsor, Vesrah, and pick up some items. Then I have to pick up my NESBA bike. I also have to send in my NESBA paperwork.

5. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Not like you lock the doors at that place anyway :D

I'm headed to Speedwerks on Thursday. You want me to take yours with me?

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

NESBA sucks. :D (j/k Sorry, someone had to do it.) :crackup:

7. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

I tried to sign up but the event is listed as "SOLD OUT" on the web site. Hopefully someone will cancel and I can get their spot.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Will there be cones to keep rookies from walking into your Rottweiler's side of the yard?

9. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Who do I talk to about being "bumped up" to the premium beer? I think I'm ready.

10. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Pitbike races in the backyard????

11. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Who cares about sellouts or registration?
    I don't.

12. Limey

Limey Well-Known Member

What if its raining and i dont get a beer, do i get my money back?

13. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Here I was thinking you where at home 5 days a week.....Guess now you want weekends off too.....:up:

Doyer is GAY!

14. frackadelic

No, but if you drop your beer glass in the morning and the damage is not repairable, you do get a credit for the afternoon.

15. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

Sure take it down as long as it will be fixed and at Summit Point on Saturday morning :)

16. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Change of plans. The Chad is bringing my R6 with him so no trip for me on Thursday.

As for the rest of you fokkers.

Crash credits will only be given to people who can prove that they cannot drink any more for the rest of the day due to excessive intoxication. Vomiting, passing out and trying to mate with my male rottweiler are acceptable forms of proof that you are too intoxicated to continue on with the day.

Rain credits will not be issued for this event. We will drink rain or shine. The kiddie pool will fit in my living room no problem. Once filled with grain jello, and the strippers arrive, the event will continue on as scheduled. Please bring your rain gear. Whatever that may mean to each of you personally, I'm not here to judge.

Pit bike races in the back yard will be held rain or shine as well. Rain is preferable as it softens the ground so it won't hurt as bad when you hit it.

I ain't bumping no one so don't even ask. I'll laugh at you and taunt you with my fine conrtaband German ale telling you that you're not worthy of partaking in the nectar of the Gods.

OR can show up whenever he wants, drink as much as he wants, stay as long as he wants and pretty much do whatever he wants.

17. frackadelic

Damn. Monte, what do you have going on today? :crackup:

18. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Now that's funny right there.

19. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Just watching reruns of Oprah and Jerry Springer and looking through Cones Quarterly....

20. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

Excellent feature on the Cones Of The Ozarks, page 138.