1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Wsb Help Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Seven+2 1's, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

PLEASE! PLEASE , Please help me. After a great anticipation of the WSK opener, and knowing the results, I could not wait to see the first race of the year. So I leave this morning to go Motocross riding and I just returned 5 minutes ago. My wife said that she began the recording BUT THE CABLE WENT OUT FOR 4 HOURS. So I check the tape to see what it has and I see the rider starting grid scrolling on the screen and as soon as it gets to the last rider ( and then the race would begin) the cable blacks out. Charter DAMN YOU!!!
    Anyway, Please, anyone that has access to the race over the web or anyone that can send me a file, I would be very indebted. I was looking forward to this so much and them, right as the race was to begin, it blacks out!!

Please someone send me a file or site were I can get access.
    Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Ditto...I missed them too...tivo was too full :( At least I got the cup race :mad:

3. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Check Tuesday I think they will replay it.

4. Seven+2 1's

Dude, I'm a addict. I NEED IT NOW, PLEASE!!!

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

okay, toseland won the first race after haga took out kagayama for the lead on the last lap.

corser almost lost race two on the last lap to bayliss.

outstanding racing, you shouldn't have missed it.

oh, and if you are mad about me telling you the results......

6. Jugglenutz

I'd like to return the favor...

Mladin won the 06 Daytona Superbike race...oops forgot the "spoiler":Poke: :D

7. Seven+2 1's

Ummmm..I guess you missed my original post that said I know the results....I just REALLY wanted to see how everything played out in live action.:Poke:

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Brad just decsribed it to ya:Poke:

9. Jugglenutz

You know if you just took the r outta your name, you'd be just Gay?

:D :Poke: :D :Poke: :D

(goin to vir sucka? :D)

10. Seven+2 1's

Oh O.K. That was great! What a race:up:
    Wow! The start was impressive. And did you see all the passing going on. I really like turn 3 and turn 8 braking areas. How about that sweeper at turn 11:clap:

Sorry for being a smart ass but I like watching every lap of a real race. Not just hearing or seeing highlights. I'm also pissed because I just checked speed tv and they are NOT showing the races on Tuesday.

They are going to show the Supersport race so I guess that's better than nothing. And I just watched Supercross in Atlanta so that helped with the fix

11. Shenanigans

Calm down there 7 & 7 i'm sure someone will have it to share with you.:moon:

12. Shenanigans

Hey sucka you're not the 1st person to say that,imagine that Jeff being a lil late:Poke: . I think i'm going to come up Sat. & drink your Yeungling. We are going to RRR the next weekend so David's not gonna race both weekends. So keep my beer cold beotch:beer:

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

next time butthole, tape the thing. what did you expect, someone to FEDEX the race to your first overnight so you won't have to wait till monday? :D

14. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Well, you shouldn't expect that kind of treatment.

P.S.: butthole??? :rolleyes: :Poke:

And the races were really good too. Was that already covered? Yamaha looks as strong as Suzuki. So does Honda. The Duc looks like he's riding the wheels off it. :D Should be a lot of drama too.

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

god, those races kicked ass. i'd personally HATE to have to wait till tuesday to see that. WSB is gonna crush all this year.

eh butthole? :D

16. Shenanigans

The battle of Troy. :D

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Z

cept that pesky haga/yamaha combo. that looks to kill a bit this season too.

18. Shenanigans

Man the races kicked so much ass today it was silly. I hate it for the peeps that missed it :D :Poke:

19. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Haga is going to be in the front each weekend, for sure. If he can keep the bike up, he'll win.
    :up:

I would not like to have to wait all the way until Tuesday to watch these two races. -sigh-:D I sure hope dude's cable doesn't go out or he'll be waiting until the highlight video after the season :Poke:

20. Jugglenutz