1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with finiding race decals/graphics

Discussion in 'General' started by CBRX, Jan 8, 2002.

1. CBRX

CBRX Well-Known Member

can anyone recomend a good place to get good racing vinyl decals and other graphics...

thanks in advance

2. C.Joy

C.Joy Well-Known Member

I've been looking for the same thing. All I have found is tapeworks and they want a ton of dough for any of their stuff.

3. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

SpeedWerks, 302-672-7223. Ask for Steve. We have a guy that does custom graphics, stickers, numbers, etc.

- Roach

4. Bryan_A

Bryan_A Well-Known Member

5. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

I can help you (he, he, remember the line from Big Trouble in Little China?)

You can see my price list at http://communities.msn.com/BruceBrownsVinylLettering

If you want Troy Lee Design type graphics see the big guys, but if you need letters, numbers, and simple graphics I can help.

Bruce

6. BrianRenn

BrianRenn Well-Known Member

7. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

Just a shot in the dark but what about "Motorsport Graphics" aka Team penzoil.
    Ask for Rob 770-886-8150 I know they can do it but I don't know what they charge.

8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I can do simple stuff real cheap. I do all my own stuff. Looking to get some logo cd's this week too. Let me know what you need and I will tell you if I can do it.

10. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

Try Scott Lambert at
    http://www.racinggraphics.com

I've used him for race numbers and our team banner, great work and great prices. He has racer specials, too. He ships to you first, then asks you to mail a check, so you see the work first.

11. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Check www.racebikesite.com click on the masterlinks and you can find almost anything for your bike.

12. aod99

aod99 Administrator

On Tapeworks,

They are pricey but I have to say, their quality is top notch, the service is great and Russell is a great guy.

We get all our reflective numbers and AOD and NOTB decals made there.

I am all about getting stuff on the cheap but I don't think you will find anyone bad mouthing the product that Tapeworks delivers.

Sam
    AOD

13. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly Sam !

14. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Ditto, what Sam I am said.

15. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

I'll vouch for Bruce Brown's lettering, he does great, very thin decals.

On Tapeworks, they might be expensive but you get what you pay for. And they also will sell template masks, u can use over and over to spray big logos and patterns...

------------------
    James Greeson
    Senior Wannabe,
    GS Posse

[This message has been edited by JamesG (edited 01-08-2002).]

16. If anyone wants trailers done first class, I have a new deal with Motorsports Designs.

This is from the Roadracing World Index Page:

From a press release:

Max McAllister to Serve as Field Rep for Graphics Giant Motorsports Designs, Inc.

Max McAllister, President of Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. signed an agreement with powerhouse graphics company Motorsports Designs, Inc. to help them establish a presence in the motorcycle road racing community. Motorsports Designs is the company responsible for the stunning photo quality graphics on most of the NASCAR Winston Cup Haulers.

McAllister has sent the Traxxion Dynamics Support Trailer into Haulmark Trailers (which McAllister reps for as well) for a complete new skin, so that the trailer will have a fresh surface to apply the new graphics to.

According to McAllister, “Our trailer will be the flagship for Motorsports Designs at AMA, FUSA, WERA, and CCS races everywhere. We want it to look awesome. It will be a full-wrap design with photo quality images. This graphics package is high-end, so we felt we should accommodate them with a shiny new skin.”

McAllister found out about Motorsports Designs via RoadracingWorld.com. “I read a press release from Tom Mueller of Sports Management, Inc., that Motorsports Designs was looking to break into the motorcycle racing world. Sports Management is the marketing and promotion agency for Motorsports Designs in the motorcycle industry. Tom brokered this deal, and will see it to fruition.”

Traxxion will have informative flyers and pricing info available at all races on their schedule. For more information, call (770) 592-3823 or email McAllister, [email protected].

Motorsports Designs, the nation's leading manufacturer of auto racing decals, has been making impressions in auto racing since 1982. As a quality provider of creative services, digital graphics and screen-printing services, they are equipped to handle all customer needs from start to finish. From helmets to car haulers and everything in between, Motorsports Designs provides a high-impact image for professional racing teams.

17. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Dude, give us some kind of warning. I opened up that page here at work.

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I have to look now.....HELLO [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

That place must be squid heaven...

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I've had real good luck with Freelance Lettering here in Indy. Prices aren't bad. They do a lot of the indy cars plus other race vehicles, commercial work, etc.

They're down on Gasoline Alley. Long way from CA though. You can either give them artwork or give them a sketch and they can design it. Phone number is 317-9272.