1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nasville Facilities

Discussion in 'General' started by riopko, Sep 12, 2005.

1. riopko

riopko Slowest Expert Ever

Never been there and planning on sleeping in the trailer.

How are the showers etc. I heard there were none in the infield. Are there any available at the track?

What about food?

Should I just find a motel?

I'm just full of questions

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'd get a motel if you don't have an RV. They don't have showers and they only have food during breakfast and lunch.

The garages are really nice and the track management is top notch.

3. riopko

riopko Slowest Expert Ever

With gas prices and the distance from home I'm planning on leaving the RV at home this weekend. I might just drive over Friday and sleep in the trailer and get a motel saturday.

Still cheaper than gas in the RV.

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yep. We are leaving our RV at home for Barber. Since we'd have to run the generator all weekend and drive it over and back, hoteling it may be a little cheaper.

5. fbr

fbr Well-Known Member

hotel

There are hotels about 15-20 mins away and they're right across the street from an O'charley's resturaunt.

6. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

We are moteling it for Nashville because of the gas prices (although they do seem to be coming down a bit) plus the RV still needs work on the entry step. Getting a room would be cheaper over all. We will probably take it to Barber. Not as far as other tracks. Plus, may not have to run the generator if it's as cool as it's been the last several nights here.