1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Newb Race Report

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by pjdoran, Apr 28, 2010.

1. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

Here is a quick write-up I did for my sponsor. By sponsor I mean t-shirt and cocktail provider.:up:

To head off certain criticism and backlash, I wrote it very shortly after the weekend. I did no real research, but wrote from memory. I am a provisional novice and in no way am slighting established expert racers, hence I reference no names. I believe anyone I passed was on a lesser machine, so it was less an accomplishment on my part as it was an unfair fight when I refer to passing an expert.

That said, I had the time of my life. Thank you WERA for giving me a venue to race, the corner workers for keeping it all rolling, the safety crew for keeping us all safe and all the kick ass people I got to meet and hang out with.

Link to report:
    http://www.ftwracing.blogspot.com/

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I liked your write-up; PN's scoring wins and doing cool-down lap antics are always entertaining :D

Just remember - even though you don't want to make a 'career' out of it, nothing says you can't hit a couple of rounds a year to keep enjoying yourself :up:

3. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

"Career" is a strong word for sure, lifetime backmarker is far more appropriate. I would like to make another round or two for sure. I'm still trying to find the magic combo of gifts, attention, compliments, that brings her around.