1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N .Hayden

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Dec 14, 2009.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Can he win again in moto Gp ? What is the problem ?

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Hookers and blow.

3. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

800 cc bikes is the problem I really have no clue

4. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Ok. I deserved that

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dunno but I find it ironic Danny Pedrosa seemingly 0wns Laguna Seca.

6. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Hope he can stick around til 2012 so we can see him on the 1000s again in motogp

7. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

because i said he wouldn't and he hasn't ..coincidence ? ha

8. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KillerCam
    What is the problem ?

Hookers and blow.

Maybe he's been hangin with Tiger! You never know:tut:

9. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

they changed the surface of the only track he could win on

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He does? Nick won in '06, Stoner won in '07 and Vale in '08. Dorkbot's 1 for 4.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes he can win again. The biggest problem is getting him and the bike working together.

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

kill the electronics and let that pig slide! That suites Nickey's style better IMO.

13. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

hopefully the 1000cc return will help him. But I see him lasting longer in GP than CE3 or any of the other older farts who have nothing much to show..

14. ducktape69

ducktape69 oh hell yeah

Well he hasn't gotten fired yet, so he must be doing something right. He is very professional. Doesnt act like a complete tool on or off the track. He can win a title even when his vertically challenged team-mate t-bones him mid corner.(one of the best racing seasons)

He can still put in the laptimes and represents the stars and strips. Hope he can hold it together and if not, I'd watch him race anything; WSB, SuperMoto, WERA, What's left of AMA/DMG, Hell even NASCAR,,,,,

Keep on living the Dream.

15. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

Once a champ, always a champ. He will get his stuff back.

16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I have faith in Hayden's abilities, and hope he surprises the hell out of some people next year.

17. PETe@nps

PETe@nps Well-Known Member

I don't think he ever lost it. i mean the 212 was a pow pow power wheels sized machine for danny whom they were giving everthing to, nicky was getting sharted on. then he goes to ducati wich is a good bike and of decent size just a tough won to get familiar with stoner is the only one to do it so far, but nicky has still gotten farther on it than anyone else aside from stoner he should do much better next year.

18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

yep, and what has Dani done with all that machinery?

19. Beat Hayden :D

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Capirex won a few on it, and Bayliss came out of nowhere and won that race at the end of 2006 on the Desmo.

Unless we're specifically talking about the 800 here (in which case Capirossi did have 1 win and 4 podiums on it in 2007).