1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Rotors... What do they fit?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by loser, Sep 20, 2012.

1. loser

loser Well-Known Member

I bought these braketech rotors sight unseen because I was told they were in excellent shape and would fit my old oil cooled gsxr. They are in great shape but no way they fit an oil cooled gsxr. I have no use for them and want to sell them but have no clue what they fit. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's what I know. They are Braketech 320mm cast iron rotors with zero offset or dish to the carriers. Here's some pics with hub specs included. Again any wisdom from the board would be greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

One of my favorite sites: http://metalgear.com.au/search_by_disc_measurements.php

You need rotor OD (320mm), bolt hole count (5/10), bolt spacing (distance from center of bolt to center of rotor, doubled, I don't see that you have that number) and once tossed into that form you'll get all the rotors out there with matching dimensions. Start clicking to see what looks similar. Unfortunately they don't list offsets so you kinda have to guess that based on example pics.

3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Those will fit 96-03 gsxr's, tl, busa.

5. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Thanks Zoran. If you or anyone u know need them let me know. They're going cheap. Super cheap.

6. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Who ever just bought that $3000 yellow TLR 1000 off the board needs to find this thread.