1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MyLaps

Discussion in 'General' started by DAL, Jun 16, 2004.

1. DAL

DAL Active Member

I thought that with the new transponders that the lap times would be posted almost immediately. I think it was stated that by the time you got home they should be updated. It is now Wednesday evening at 9:15pm and the laptimes are still not up. It also seems to be taking quite a while to update the points page as well. Can anyone explain this to me?:Poke: :Poke:

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well if you would have looked at the other 3 or 4 threads you would have seen the answer.

3. DAL

DAL Active Member

Well I only found one other thread and it simply said that it would be done sometime when someone got back from California. But thanks for the curtious reply.

4. mxcale

mxcale slowest expert

i can't explain it but i wanna know the same thing! this is BS! oh and strickPRICK oops i mean strickgsxr i didn't see three or four other threads so i i don't have the answer yet but maybe one day i'll b a dick like u and be able to find the answer! blow me!

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

No reason to have to be a dick to find the answer, you only need to know how to read.

6. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Take it easy there little fellar......

Has your neighbor fixed your suit yet? I need mine done by this weekend. I am making a run to the White House here in a little while.

7. mxcale

mxcale slowest expert

oh. how bout dis. read my lap times! back to u DICK!

8. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

ignore them, they sit around here on the bbs and just rip on people that aren't computer geeks like them....

it usually takes up to a week for mylaps, and up to 2 weeks sometimes for points.

i agree that it seems like too long.....

complain to wera or mongo....but probably won't do any good.

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I will as soon as they are posted (since you seem to want help with it). There is no reason to get all bent out of shape about it because it sure as hell will not get them posted any faster.

There is no need to come back to me. I know what times are and you would have to if you looked at them at the track like I did. I saw how slow I was this weekend when it would have done me some good, while I was at the track.

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Hello kettle, this pot. You are black.

And BTW I am about as far from a computer geek as you can get. I know how to turn it on and use the internet. But I do know how to read the thread topics, and use the search button to find out if the information I need has been posted once or twice already.

11. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

Thursday night now. How come other WERA race times are up from the 13th and Summit Point is not? I know it was a vintage weekend but does the computer have to be as slow as i am?
    Dean
    418:(

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Children, children .. relax. Save it for the track.

:beer:

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Geeze louise, how many times do we have to say that Mongo is on his way back from California and will post everything when he gets back.

Mongo is the only one at the WERA office to do the internet stuff....remember, there are only 4 people at WERA.

14. Tacit One

Tacit One New Member

Calling MONGO !!!
    This thread seems appropriate enough for the comments to come,
    So here goes
    Today is Friday the 18th and from what I have seen still no lap times, results or points have been posted for most of the races held on the 12th and 13th. Thats 5 days by the end of the day today!!!! I have read the other posts and understand you are driving back from out west (which only takes 3 days) in the $150,000 PLUS vehicle that I and many other racers have afforeded you however, you need to attend to the BUISNESS we (the racers) pay you for !!!! Most racers paid $260.00 for the transponders we now use only to find that we are receiving NO additional services, No lap times posted, no access at the track to lap times (via computer/pda) and it still takes FOREVER to get the points posted. I can say from my experiences and those of many others that, This organization is run no better (and usually slower) than your local motorcross or hare scramble event. I know of no one who has waited as long to register at any race (outside WERA) as most of us had to at Barber!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Please, understand our frustation in all of this and perhaps you can help ease it.:Poke:

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yeah, 5 whole days just totally sucks....I remember last year waiting 2 or 3 weeks....give me a break.

16. Tacit One

Tacit One New Member

Last years short commings are no excuse for this year!! Besides I intended this for mongo.

17. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

I've always found that attacking Mongo is the best way to get him to do what you want him to.

18. macdaddy

macdaddy PRAISE "BOB"

HEY MAN .......HOLD MY BEER;)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tacit - I just got in from a race in California last night about 11:30pm. So I didn't rush back and get your laptimes posted. And trust me - your entry fees don't pay shit on the $150k RV and trailer. Nor on my pickup truck that I actually happened to be driving.

Luckily for you Cale, and DAL there wera a lot of other racers this weekend racing that are actually nice enough for me to want to work on getting their times and results up for them. If it were just the three of you I'd probably tell you to fuck off. Nah, I'll do that anyway - first, learn to use the search function of the BBS. Second - neither I nor any other WERA employee are here at your personal beck and call so guess what - fuck off and go back to hare scrambles or whatever dirt hole you crawled out of. I work for the customers that appreciate what we do, not for the stupid shits like you that haven't got the slightest clue yet have all the answers. Go race all of the other orgs that have the results and laptimes up so quickly. Oh yeah, there are none are there? Dumbass.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mongo, I am truly amazed sometimes that you don't send some of your customers a refund check for their racing license. Not joking.